So Bring on the Rain, and Listen to the Thunder

So Bring On The Rain, And Listen To The Thunder

JASEY’S POV

“So we still going to the concert tonight?” Matty asked excitedly.
“Yeah,” I said hesitantly.
“If you don’t wanna go that’s cool Jase,” Matty smiled.
“Nah, I miss Alex anyway,” I smiled, trying to hide my reasons.

“Are you sure you wanna go?” Matty said putting the car in park.
“Just let me call Alex,” I said pulling out my phone.

“Hello?”
“Hey.”
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing’s wrong,” I sighed, “I just wanted to come see you.”
“I thought you hated me,” He replied with confusion.
“If I hated you why would I be in the parking lot stalking your bus right now.”
“Be out in a sec sis.”
“Bye.”

“Alex is in a band?” Matty asked confused as hell.
“Ever heard of All Time Low?” I smiled weakly.
“HOLY SHIT JASEY!”

---

“I missed you!” Alex said wrapping me in a huge hug.
“JASE!” Jack shouted jumping off the third step on the bus.

“Hi Jack-o,” I giggled and ruffled his hair. He gave me the death glare.

“Who’s this?” Alex said eyeing Matty.
“That’s Matty. He’s not my boyfriend Alex so calm down.”
“Nice to meet you,” Alex said putting out his hand for Matty to take. God that boy was shaking so much.

“H-Hi,” He stuttered.
“Matty, it’s okay, they won’t rape you.”
“Who said we wouldn’t?” Jack grinned. Matty’s eyes got all wide.

“Well come on, it’s almost show time!” Alex said inviting us back to the bus.

---

Just like I expected, Martin was amazing. Lucky for me, I got Danny K to sneak me over by the stage and stay there with me.

“So this song is about a girl I met a while ago,” Martin said looking down at his shoes instead of the crowd, “And I thought I was in love with her.”

“Okay, I was in love with her, and I still am,” He corrected and drew in a deep breath still looking at the ground, “She was the most amazing person you would ever meet. I just fought way too hard for her,” He paused again, “And well I guess things weren’t so great after all.”

His eyes shifted up to the crowd, “This one’s called Love Drunk.”

I had never heard this song before and I’m kind of wishing I never heard it.

Top down in the summer sun.The day we met was like a hit and run And I still taste it on my tongue. The sky was burning up like fireworks. You made me want you oh so bad it hurt But girl, in case you haven’t heard. I used to be love drunk But now I’m hungover. I’ll love you forever. Forever is over. We used to kiss all night. Now it’s just a bar fight. So don’t call me crying. Say hello to goodbye. Cause Just one sip would make me say I used to be love drunk But now I’m hungover. Ill love you forever But now it’s over.

Hot sweat and blurry eyes.We’re spinning on a roller coaster ride The world stuck in black and white. You drove me crazy every time we touched But now I’m so broken that I can’t get up. Oh girl, you make me such a lush

I used to be love drunk But now I’m hungover. I’ll love you forever. Forever is over. We used to kiss all night. Now its just a bar fight. So don’t call me crying. Say hello to goodbye Cause Just one sip would make me say. I used to be love drunk But now I’m hungover. Ill love you forever But now it’s over.


All the time I wasted on you. All the bullshit you put me through. Checking into rehab is everything that we had. Didn’t mean a thing to you.

Oh that one kind of hurt. Thanks Martin.

I used to be love drunk But now I’m hungover. I’ll love you forever. Forever is over. We used to kiss all night. Now its just a bar fight. So don’t call me crying. Say hello to goodbye Cause Just one sip would make me say. I used to be love drunk But now I’m hungover. Ill love you forever But now it’s over.

Now it’s over
I still taste it on my tongue


I couldn’t even stand to stay there anymore. I stormed past Alex who had just come to get me for their set. Matty looked at him confused as I ran towards the doors used for loading.

I took a deep breath and fell against the wall; tears crashing down on to the pavement beneath me.

“I hate you Martin,” I cursed under my breath.

“I love you Jasey,” he sighed and stepped off the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.