So Bring on the Rain, and Listen to the Thunder

I'm Holding On To Something

I tried to close my eyes to get some sleep, but it was no use. The boys were partying in the back of the bus and were getting a little loud. I groaned as I reached for my bag Alex had packed me. He obviously knew very well that I’d die without my ipod or my phone charger or any of my makeup. He was a good brother and packed it all for me.

I pulled out my ipod and shoved the ear buds in my ear. First song, Heels Over Head. Why that song was still on my ipod, I don’t know. I listened to it anyway and waited for the next song to come on.

Not even seconds later, Martin’s voice was putting me to sleep. I hated how he could still do that.

“Wake up!” Alex said shouting into my bunk.
“Fuck off!” I yelled, throwing my fists at him.
“Get up! We have the day off at the hotel!” He said ripping open the curtain.
I groaned and decided I probably should get out of bed before someone else comes to wake me up.

I passed by Flyzik, who was pretty comfortable on the couch, and walked out the door to our hotel.

“Hey,” I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and stood in aw.
“Hey,” I managed to spit out.

“You gonna come party with us tonight?” He asked.
“Why should I?” I asked sounding more pissy that intended.

He sighed in defeat, “Alright well I guess that didn’t work.”
“Nope,” I said walking to the front door.
“But I want to talk to you,” He searched my eyes, “Alone.”
“As long as I don’t end up in tears, fine. I don’t need anymore crying.”

“Can we talk now?” He asked sounding hopeful.
“I suppose,” I sighed, “Just let me find my room, and then we can talk.”

I walked up to the front desk and asked the woman where my room was. When I got up to the third floor, I found out my room was right next to Martin’s.

“Well this won’t be awkward,” I muttered under my breath as we both walked into our rooms.

Not even thirty seconds later, there was a knock at my door, and guess who it was!

“Hey,” Martin said stading in the doorway.
“What are you some creepy stalker now?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him.
“No?” He said as more of a question than a statement.

I invited him in and sat on the bed.
“So you wanted to talk?” I began.
“Yeah,” He said looking down at the floor.
“About?”

He looked up to where I was sitting and took in a deep breath.

“I don’t even know where to start,” He said shaking his head.
“How about the beginning?” I said a bit cocky.

“What’s with the attitude?” He asked confused.
“Why should I be nice to you?”

“I don’t know, because maybe I feel bad for what I did?” He said getting mad.
“Well I don’t feel bad for you!”
“You never had to!”
“Then why are you still here!?” She asked raising her eyebrows.

“Fine!” He said heading for the door. He turned around just as he was about to walk out, “But did it ever occur to you that maybe I was still in love with you?”

My heart just broke right there.