So Bring on the Rain, and Listen to the Thunder

Taken Me To Places That I Didn't Want To Go

“So what are you gonna do now?” Zack said poking at my side.

“Mornin Jasey!” Alex said happily.
“What are you planning?” I eyed him cautiously.
“Nothing,” he smiled, “But you’re going with Martin and we’ll meet you at the next venue.”
“Don’t dig through my bags,” I said.
“I’ll keep them locked up, promise,” He said and came over to give me a hug. I saw Jack and that look on his face that screamed that he did something. Martin and his eye’s met and I could tell this was not going to be a fun moment.

“I’ll see you later,” Jack said coming over and nearly squeezing all of the air out of me. Once he let go, I saw Martin give him a look warning him to back up. Fuck.

“Come on,” Martin said tugging on my hand. His fingers intertwined with mine and we walked to his bus.

Surprisingly it was a bit nicer and cleaner than All Time Low’s. It didn’t look like five year olds reeked havoc in it.

“Jasey!” Paul said as we walked up the steps.
“Hey Paulie,” I said letting go of Martin’s hand and hugging him.

“Beef!” I shouted letting go of Paulie and hugging Beef, “Where’s Bryan?”

“With his girlfriend Catie,” Martin answered unenthused as he sat down on the couch.
“Oh,” I said going over and sitting my Martin.

“No dodge ball this time,” Their bus driver said as he climbed into the driver’s seat.
“Aw! But we brought the super extra high bounce balls this time!” Beef said.
“No,” The driver repeated.

I guess Martin had said something in that super secret guy language because next thing I knew, Paul and John were leaving and the bus driver was shutting his panel thing, leaving me and Martin alone, on the couch.

“Can I talk to you?” Martin asked as soon as he knew that no one was listening.
“Uh sure?” I hesitated.
“What was up with Jack this morning?”

I felt my ears grow hot and my cheeks burn red. I knew Martin and I weren’t in a relationship, but I still felt like we were. So why was I acting like this?

“Nothing,” I muttered after a minute of silence.
Something happened.” Oh shit. He caught on.

I sighed, “Okay. Well Jack was complaining about how he didn’t get to play seven minutes in heaven with me last night because I have kissed everyone but him.”

“So you kissed him?” Martin asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

I took a deep breath, “Yeah.”

“Do you like Jack?” He asked next, which completely caught me off guard.
“In like high school, yeah.”
“But now?”
“He’s my best friend, I couldn’t ever see us together. I’d probably kill him first,” I said trying to ease the situation.

“I just don’t like hearing that you kissed some other guy,” He said quietly to himself, avoiding all eye contact with me.

“We’re not in a relationship Martin,” I reminded getting a little pissy myself.

“Well obviously we won’t ever be if you keep going around making out with other guys!” He shouted. Oh that was low.

“Maybe we weren’t supposed to work out again. Maybe when I first left, that was the end of it!” I shouted and got up from the couch and ran to the back of the bus.

This was going to be one long fucking bus ride from hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry took forever.
possibly two updates tonight :]