I'll Get you

Chapter 1

"No NO PLEASE! HELP someone please save me!!!" They were chasing me the faster I ran the closer they got surounding me the ones I loved, they were mindless, I thought they loved me! I screamed like bloody murder in hell, no one could save me....
"Andi? ANDI!!!" .. Jacob? i knew he would save me!! ..but.. "JAKIE NO!" he came after me too! "NO NO NO NOOOO!!!" I kept screaming and running...
"Andi get your ass up! We gotta go to work! God most of the time I regret having to share a room with you, when you get those nightmares it's like Aunt Caroline's kareoke party allover again, and I know no one wants a re-run of that!"
Jacob took my pillow out of my clenched hands and hit me over the head with it. I didn't realize I was sitting on the edge of my twin bed, so when he hit me he knocked me over the side and I fell to the floor.
"Ouch! damnit Jacob I thought you were gonna eat me! Yes Andi lets let the zombie people eat you!!"
Jacob looked confused, then he laughed and made a chomping jesture at me. "Why is that so funny Jake?" somehow I knew the answer,
"You look so stupid when you talk in third person" yup and that was it.. "oh and when you use your hands when you talk and and when you talk to yourself!" he kept laughing
"You do it too!"
"Yeah prolly caues were twins but..."
"But twins are supposed to look alike,... OH that would explain why you look like a-"
"Just shut-up and get ready"