I'll Get you

Chapter 2

We sat in a rusty ol pick up waiting for it to warm up on a cold sunday moring in the middle of winter. My brother, Jacob, and I work weekends and week nights for ol man Jenkins at his department store, he looks out for us.
I'm not gonna give you all the goddamn details but just so you understand the concept, I live with my brother and my asshole uncle. My uncle is a big shot polatician, he is sexist against females and he is abusive, my brother is protective and comes out with all the bruses. Uncle also thinks we are messed up in the head but to us normal is emo. We are big fans of music mostly rock, we live in New Jersey home of the misfits and my favorite band My chemical romance. I started listening to them when was twelve. Thats when the whole punk and rock thing captured our young minds. Fans are always saying MCR save my life, not mine, somtimes I blame them, but rock and music in general made me see a whole new way of what a sick world that we live in. I find it a good thing when there are people who understand whats happening to society and want to help it, I hate to label but every one else like the 'preps' and hopeless homo sapiens that dont even care what becomes of the next generartion should die they are just taking up space in our over populated world. I'm not saying they are all bad but when there is a person and all that matters to them is themselves that is just well, selfish.
We pulled into the parking lot we looked around to find it emty. We had to wait for an hour for ol' man Jenkins to get there and open up. He came an hour late, it was odd he was always at least a half hour early he ran, as fast as a fat old guy could, over to the car. He never ran unless it was an emergency. He made it to the car and took a few breaths.
"I want you kids to open up today and I want you to go into the office and in the third drawer to the left there is an envalope everything in it belongs to you".