Heaven Is A Place For Angels

Strangeland.

She was glad that she had her iPod nano. She couldn't imagine how she would survive without music. It probably would work, but, whatever. She went through her play list to see what suited best at that time. She found one song, pressed play, and sank down into her own world, and listened to the angels' voice.

"Looking at the clouds in the sky
floating image in my mind
let a beauty round the past.
Now I wonder where this place is from

Evidence is everywhere
I start to run and now I'm scared.
Strange beings all around
come everyone to this place I've found

I'll feel what it's like to be wanted
wonder why?
Unlocked doors will be open.
No more cries

My eyes are clear and now I'm cured
don't you wanna be for sure.
Revolve my life from around this lie
sunlight is like your cheif of lies

It's in my head and you will find
mother love from all mankind.
Like a duck but not goin' south
the right away the signal if you try"


"Dude" she heard four hours later "We'll be landing soon. And dumb as you are you haven't demanded to get the seat next to the window."

"I'll have it on the plane home." she mumbled.

"Whatever," he replied like he didn't care.

The plane was now going down. She wasn't that eager that she though she would be. But at least she had that sucking feeling in her tummy, and gosh, was it good.

As you might have figured out, the plane landed. Their father had been kind of quiet the whole trip. He'd been listening to his CD: s. and then, Andrew started again.

"Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, we're in SPAIN, dude!" he sang out.

"Are we? Didn't know." Angela said, she as well in that tone that said "I couldn't possibly care less", but of course she cared.

"Okay, let's go of the plane now, kids." their father said, and the two teenagers jumped back and were like "Oh-my-god-it-talks!"

He ignored them and started to walk for the exit, they both followed him, and out they were, in the hot sun of Madrid, Spain.

"They should be waiting for us," their father said and carried on. With "they" he meant his daughter, her soon-to-be-called-husband, and possibly his father and mother (who of course didn't know a word English).

And of course he was right. There they were. Both Angela and Andrew were tall, but their sister, Iona, was a very short woman, but she also had another mother than the two teenagers, but wasn't she beautiful.

Her soon-to-be-called husband, Theo (say it like its Spanish), were also standing there, and his father as well. Theo was that kind of man that every woman would fall in love with. He was tall, and has brown eyes. He was very polite, caring and a bit feminine.

When they met, of course there were hugs, and kisses, and questions about how everyone was doing.

"Where's your mother, Theodore?" Stephen asked the Spanish man. He hadn't yet met his daughters mans parents.

"She's home with the little miracle." Theo replied.

"I see" he said, "and this is your father?" He reached out his hand towards the Spanish man like saying "hello". He wasn't that good in Spanish.

"Yes, it is. My father, Theodore senior." Theo said and started to talk in Spanish to his father. His father just smiled and said something to Stephen, and grabbed his hand and shook it.

"He thinks that it's wonderful to have you here and that they're going to do anything to make you feel comfortable." Theo translated.

"Muchas gracias!" their father said and smiled with all his face and you could see that he was proud over himself for knowing some Spanish at all.

"HEY HO, LET'S GO!" Angela screamed. "Where's the car?" She started to walk towards the parking lot, while she dragged her sister with her.

"Easy now, honey, we have all the time in the world." she said and laughed.

"WRONG," Andrew said. "We have one week, and I intend to do something very annoying during that time."

"Word sistah," Angela said and she could hear Andrew say "HEY!" but she didn't bother and just smiled.

They finally got out to the car. It was big enough so they could ride six people in it. They sat there for like two hours. It was a long ride from Madrid to their home. But the long time in the car was worth it. They had time to catch up with what they had med missing. The little miracle (also called Emanuel) had always been eager to do things by himself, too bad he wasn't capable of doing it. But life went on, and he grew. He surely would grow up to be a tall, handsome man with a lot of knowledge. And of course had Angela some plans for the little boy as well.