Heaven Is A Place For Angels

Rest.

It was another sunny day, and there were no clouds in the sky. Angela couldn't do anything else but rush out on the driveway and spin around several times on the hot ground. She almost felt like a fairie, mysterious and beautiful, as her dark hair blew with the wind. She started singing the song that came to her mind at that very moment.

"Angel...Angel! Dancing away
As all of my thoughts get rearranged
Angel...Angel! Turning Away
Just when things seem
To have changed
So I can rest my head"


"Ángel, what are you doing?" she heard a voice say behind her when she had stopped spinning. She span around once again.

"Oh, hi, Iona, I'm just...spinning around. What are you doing up so early?"

"I see. And it's not early. It's like lunch-time soon." her sister said and looked at her sister while she did that giggle that only she could do.

"Shit, I have no clue what's happening. What have you been up to today then?" she asked.

"I visited a friend of mine, she only lives down the street, you?"

"Ehm, been spinning around, and around." she said and smiled.

"Ya know I could make you scramble eggs." Iona said.

"You could? That would be marvelous, Iona!"

"Come on then, love" she said and waved with her hand as she passed her taller sister. Angela followed her inside toward the kitchen. Iona took out a frying pan from one of the cupboards. Angela took the eggs from the refrigerator, and Iona started to prepare the dish. Soon, you could smell the pleasant aroma of the eggs.

"Where's dad?" Angela finally asked.

"He's out with a motorcycle he rented. You know dad, don't you."

"Yeah, I was actually waiting for him to do something like that and voilá."

"Scramble eggs, coming through." Iona said and put the eggs on two plates and put one of them in front of Angela.

"Thanks, beautiful." she said and looked adoringly at her sister. Iona gave her a warm look.

It was already in the afternoon and Angela walked round the house with nothing to do. Her brother ran around, while he sang something that sounded like "King for a day", and Angela just shook her head. She started to feel panic and she didn't know why. Maybe beacuse they were coming back soon to continue their work with that "shit". Angela thought that her brother wouldn't stop singing that song until someone threatened him. She walked into her bedroom and stood in front of her bed, just starring.

"I'm going mental." she mumbled while she ruffed her hair. What should she wear? Did it matter? Should she change clothes? Nah, she could look like this, nobody would care anyway. She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes; maybe she could get some sleep.

"KING FOR A DAY, PRINCESS BY DAAWN!" somebody sang/screamed into Angela's ear, as she woke up and screamed; "SHUT UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"
Angela now had a headache, wonderful. Andrew stood there and watched her with an evil grin on his face.

"You're gonna get hurt someday for being so annoying, you know." Angela mumbled.

"I'll be enjoying while I can then" he said and laughed, and he left the room.

"Wondeful, I'm on a bad mood, and now I have a headache. Shit." she said to herself. She might as well just smack her head against the wall. Her brother came into the room once again.

"You've stopped singing now?" Angela asked.

"Just over dinner wich is now, and by the way, your God is here too." Andrew replied.

"He is? Oh, shit." she said and started to get even more panic.

"Calm down, woman, he's just as much human as you are, remember?" Andrew said, and sounded kind of mature.

"Thanks you." she said and felt ashamed again.

"Did I say that it's dinner now? Yeah, I did. So get that ass up from the bed and follow me." he said. Angela nodded, stood up from the bed and followed her brother toward the dining room. The first thing she saw as she entered the room was her father chatting with Theo, second was Iona (and of course she held Emanuel) talking with Theo's mother, third was Theo's father sitting in a chair, reading a newspaper, and fourth was Billie Joe who was talking to his wife Adrienne. Angela snuck into the conversation between her father and Theo.

"Really? Is she retarded?" Stephen asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Nah, she's English." Theo answered. He wasn't that fond of England. Angela couldn't hold back her laughter; she thought is was funny, and true. She laughed really hard, and a tear came running down ner face.

"What's wrong with her?" Billie Joe said relaxed.

"She can't resist my sense of humor, that's it." Theo said and looked pleased. Angela finally got a grip of herself and at last she only giggled.

"I...need...food." she got out.

"COMIDA!" Theo's mother yelled.

"Then get your ass on the chair, and we'll eat." Billie replied.

"Fine." Angela muttered.

The dinner was as delicious as it had been the days before, and the people around wasn't bad either. Stephen actually started to discuss politics with Billie Joe, but Angela didn't find anything interesting in that conversation. She suddenly realized something.

"Oh my God. Sorry." she said as she left the table. She picked up her phone and pressed down the numbers that formed her mother's mobile-number.

"Hello?" she heard her mother say on the other end.

"Hi mum, sorry I didn't call you yesterday, but you wouldn't believe if I told you about what has happened." she said really quickly.

"Slow down, darling, no worry, it's fine, tell me about what's happened."

"Seriously, you'll never believe me!"

"Try me." her mother said and sounded cunning.

"I've met him. He's here, in this house, and he's as wonderful as I though he would be, and she, she's stunning..."

"Wait, stop, who's in that house?"

"He, that Billie Joe Armstrong dude."

Her mother was silent.