Heaven Is A Place For Angels

She

Andrew got his snacks back, and Billie Joe got away quite easily, just some black brushstrokes here and there on his neck, and no moustache. He sat down on the couch between Angela and his wife, and Iona sat next to her. Both of the women had watched the event, and didn't even know how to react. Adrienne rubbed her husband's cheek, and he smiled, as he put his head in his hands. Andrew sat in a swivel armchair opposite them and looked satisfied. He had won.

"I hope you think twice next time you try to steal my beloved snacks." he threatened.

"Yeah? But next time I'll make sure you don't have a goddamn pen in you pocket" Billie answered. Andrew leaned forward and mentally forced Billie to look into his eyes.

"I'll always win, and you know it." he said and smiled and evil smile. Billie couldn't do anything else but to stand up.

"You want to have another go? Right here?" he said and put up his fists.

"Please, Billie, don't start again." Adrienne pleaded.

"Can't you hear him? He's giving me shit, and he is for fuck's sake 20 years younger than me. I refuse and always will refuse to call myself old." he said in a stubborn tone.

"Face it, little man, you're gonna be old, even if you like it or not." Angela said as she stirred at the wall.

"I'm getting really tired of telling you to shut up, you know that?" Billie Joe said as he shook his head and looked annoyed.

"Then you won't have to do it again then, 'cause I'm going now." Angela almost shouted at him and left the room. Nobody came after her, and that was probably to the best. She felt so pissed, and she hated when that happened. She shut the door in anger, which caused a big noise, and she sat down on the bed. This evening sucked, she just wanted it to end. She heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!" she yelled, but instead the door opened and Theo's sister came into the room. She was as attracting as he was; half-long hair and deep brown eyes. She didn't speak English that well, but she had learned some.

"You remember that evening I promised you?" she said with a Spanish accent.

"Mhm, but I don't feel like it." Angela answered. She really didn't.

"It will make you feel much better, I promise." she said in a nice voice. Angela needed that. She thought for a moment.

"Just give me ten minutes, okay?" she said and smiled at the young woman. She gave Angela a thump up and left. Angela felt relived. She took out her jeans and put them on, they made her feel comfortable. Then she took out the blue/white striped undershirt, which she was really fond of. Vóila, she was ready for an evening out. She made a quick ponytail and left the room. Theo's sister was waiting by the outer door and smiled when Angela arrived.

"You are ready to go?" she asked and smiled. She looked really glamorous.

"Yes, I am." Angela answered as Billie Joe entered the hall.

"Where are you two going?" he asked.

"Oh, just... out. Why are you asking?" Angela replied and looked at him.

"Ever heard of a little thing called curiosity?" he said as he tried to sound smart.

"No, never." she said easily. Now, she had won. He snapped his shoulders. The two ladies were off. They walked down the street. The evening seemed to be very calm, but Angela might have mistaken herself. They got to a club, which looked like a dance-club, and very traditional.

"I like it." Angela said and smiled. She might even be able to show her salsa-skills.

"I know you would." Theo's sister said and smiled back. She looked like that dancing kind of girl.

"Let us go inside." she said and pulled Angela with her. Angela just giggled. It was definitely one of those traditional salsa-clubs. You know, one of those places where you immediately get dragged up on the floor by some handsome Spanish guy. It took about five minutes until a man, a little older than Angela, asked her to dance with him. She figured that he didn't speak any English, but body-language would do. Angela had a blast. She wasn't such a good dancer, but he taught her the best he could. It ended up with Angela being a pretty good salsa-dancer, and she couldn't stop. It was so intense. She couldn't be anything but attracted to that guy; she was lost into his deep magic brown eyes. Theo's sister was also dancing with a tall handsome man that seemed to be in her age. Around Angela, everyone was dancing, and no one would even notice if she was gone.

The guy dragged her toward the exit; she thought that he just wanted a break and some fresh air. He dragged her into the alley and pushed her to the wall. At that time, Angela got kind of scared; she didn't know what he was up to. Maybe she had given him some sort of signs that she was more desperate than she really was. He leant forward and tried to kiss her neck, and she pulled away. This was starting to feel really creepy. He looked at her, that psychopathic way, and his eyes were almost saying "Do as I say, or else... " Angela just closed her eyes and wished that he was gone when she opened them again. He was still there. He tried to kiss her again, and this time on her mouth, but she just ducked. She tried to run away, and yelled for someone that was passing by, but he pulled her back.

"Cállate!" he said in a loud voice, and she could understand that he was telling her to shut up. Angela just stirred at him, like she was saying 'I can't believe you're doing this'. He had turned from handsome and nice, to a sick and desperate man. He smiled that sick smile again and pulled her to him. She tried to slap him, to get away from him, but he was too strong. Suddenly she felt a huge pain on her cheek. He had hit her, and instinctive she put her hand on the cheek, but she couldn't scream. She was afraid he was going to hit her again. She just begged silently, and got down on her knees. She looked up on him, and it almost looked like he was enjoying it. He must be sick, she thought. Where was Theo's sister? Hadn't she noticed that Angela was gone? She closed her eyes one again. She didn't want to be there, she wanted to be back in the house. She wanted to be annoyed by Andrew. She wanted to continue her fight with Billie. She wanted to lay in the bed and sob, and not to be here. She looked in the guy's eyes again, he was such a psychopath. He was going to hit her again, she could see it. Was it because she didn't do what he wanted her to? Why was she so stupid?

The only sentence that was going though her thoughts was "She... she screams in silence. A sullen riot penetrating though her mind" and he was singing it to her as well. Then it came again, a slap on the other cheek, and she couldn't scream this time either. She just whined. Why didn't anyone help her? She was beaten for crying out loud, she was physically abused. Why couldn't suddenly Billie appear out of no where? She gasped for air and took one final peek at the guy; maybe he could see the pain that he was putting her through. He was getting ready for the final strike. She closed her eyes and waited. It came, and he kicked her in the stomach. Now she was really gasping for air. She had never been in so much pain. This time she screamed, but not so loud. She held her stomach and had her eyes closed, and tried to ease the pain. She looked at him with disgust. Now he couldn't do anything worse, apart from killing her, but he didn't have the guts to do it. But it looked like he had something in mind after all. He got down on his knees beside her, his hands drawing nearer for every second that passed, but before he could do anything--

"HEY!" she heard someone scream in the distance. The guy said something to Angela, he probably insulted her, and he disappeared; he was running down the alley.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" she heard the voice scream again, and she recognized it.