Handsome Is As Handsome Does

seven

As soon as Adelaide stepped through the threshold of the D'amonthouse mansion, she wished that she had not been so hasty in getting out of the cold. There, stood in the opening of the hallway which led to the door was the devil himself and what looked like two people who could be his minions.

The girl which had latched herself to Tristan's arm stood tall, and was as beautiful as any model that adelaide had ever seen. She felt very ugly and plain in front of this girl. It was very obvious that Tristan and her were intimate as they were practically eating each others faces, his wandering hands were all over her body. The other boy which was standing to the other side of Tristan seemed embarrassed and uncomfortable as he saw Adelaide and the younger boy who had just appeared behind the now open door. The boys hands were stuffed into his shrunken back body, a shy smile directed towards Adelaide.

The scene was broken up in a matter of seconds by the 4 year old who still had his small hand linked with the girls larger one.

"Eww Addy, what is that man and that women doing? Is he doing that because he's hungry and likes to eat humans like that monster Jesse told me about?" This remark instantly made Tristan and the leggy brunette repel from each other, like magnets. Everyone was silent for what seemed like a lifetime but was in fact only a few seconds before the once shy boy burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter, causing Adelaide to also let out a light giggle.

"Who is that brat and whore, Tristy-bear?" The brunettes high squeal of a voice said.

"Do you mind not using that vulgar language in front of a child, did your mother never teach you any respect?" Adelaide said, annoyed at the women's bluntness.

"Shut up, Adelaide. Brittney can talk to you however the hell she wants, its not her fault she was telling the truth. Although I do want to know who that thing is. I was starting to think you were a prude, but it appears you're the exact opposite. You must have had him at, what, like 12? Couldn’t wait to get your legs open or something?" With a smirk on his face, and a bash to my ego, he fled the room, his tramp still tightly attached to his arm.

The boy who had been with them sent a sympathetic glance my way, seeing that the shock of what Tristan had just said hadn't sunk in yet.

"I'm sorry about my sister and Tristan, they can be a little…uncalled for sometimes. They don’t mean to be, its just they way they have become, they haven't always been that nasty. Erm, I should really go now, but it was good meeting you Adelaide. I'm Jacob by the way. Bye, Addy, see you around maybe?" With that he followed suit of the devil and his mistress, a.k.a Tristan and Brittney.

Adelaide brought her attention back to her little brother who's grip had tightened on her hand, when she looked down she saw tiny tears pooling in the young boys eyes.

"They were bad people, Addy. They said bad words like daddy used to." Adelaide bent down to the little boys level before engulfing him in a hug. This boy had been through so much in his short life. She felt like she needed to bring him here for a better life but it just appeared to be causing more turmoil for Caiden.

"Miss," a maid's little whisper broke apart the siblings hug, "Mrs. D'amont wishes for your presence in her office as soon as you returned. She wishes for you to bring your brother with you." With that the nurse turned and left.