Handsome Is As Handsome Does

nine

Screaming and obnoxiously loud laughing echoed through the house, causing Tristan to look up from his desk filled with work. With a scowl on his face, he stomped his way down the stairs and towards the loud noise.

The room that his eyes fell on was a mess; sugar littered the floor, cookie dough mixture splattered all over the kitchen and flour covered everything. In the midst of the mess stood the maid, Adelaide and Caiden, all still immersed fully in trying to hit each other with whatever food substance they could get their hands on.

Thus, noone notice Tristan stood shocked at the door, noone saw him striding towards them ready to tell them to stop, and Adelaide sure didn’t see Tristan right in her firing line whilst chucking a huge dollop of cookie dough mixture, which subsequently hit Tristan straight in the face. In fact, noone noticed any of this until Tristan shouted "stop!" at the top of his lungs.

Nervousness filled the hostile air, fear practically dripping from their bodies.

"What the fuck is going on in here?!" Tristan's voice boomed. A small whimper was heard from Caiden as he coward behind Adelaide's legs.

"We-we were having a food fight, sir. We…"

"I can see that that is what you're doing, you vile miscreant! What I mean is where do you think you get the right to do something like that in my house?! Now who threw that piece of this shit at my face?!"

Nobody spoke; everyone was still frozen in position.

"I did." Adelaide said in a tone barely above a whisper.

"You! I can not believe that you could be so disrespectful! My grandmother and I let you and your spawn have somewhere to live and you do this? You're so lucky my grandmother needs you, but mark my words, if you step in my way again I will make your life a living hell!" then he turned towards the maid and pointed his finger menacingly at her "and you! You should expect to be hearing a disciplinary from my grandmother." after his speech Tristan turned on his heels and marched out of the room.

"I'm so sorry, Mary," Adelaide said, addressing the maid, "We didn’t mean to get you into trouble. I'll help you clean up and explain everything to Eleanor, I swear."

"It's okay Miss. Wilson, I had a part in this too. But I do think we should get this cleaned up before Mrs. D'amont returns, I don’t think she'd like the mess somehow."

After 2 hours of cleaning the kitchen till it sparkled, Adelaide rushed towards the room which she would be having her first etiquette class in, already late with not enough time to change out of her food covered clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapters insainly short, and a filler, but I just wanted to show how Tristan and Adelaide relationship is. However, I will definatley try and update within the week. (: