She'll never know

1/1

I didn't think my thoughts were demented, freaky.

My thoughts, my dreams, my ideas.

The chill that ran through my body, the thoughts that sent my toes to curl or the small hairs on my neck and arms to stand on end, the very thought that got my stomach to tighten and my dick to stand and strain against my boxers.

The very thought of it would make me roll my head back onto my pillow, my fingers grip on to the bed sheets, a low moan would come from my throat and then it would happen the best part.

She dragged her cherry, red nails down my chest, her body moving on top of mine, her head thrown back as whimpers spilled out of her mouth, her long, straight, black hair pushed to one side.

"Brian." She would repeat over and over again.


And that's when it would happen, in all of my twenty- six years of life or the fourteen of knowing what the fuck pussy was, I've never been so over come with that much pleasure in my life.

Just the thought of her wetness moving down onto me, made my dick jerk and cum spill.

Groaning, Michelle would stur beside me, her eyes popping open.

"Baby, you okay?" Her hand moved over my sweaty chest.

This is what always happened, I would wake her up, her hands would move over me and then she would feel it. She would question it, ask something along the lines of why didn't I wake her up.

Turning on to my side, her hand would slide down into my boxers, wrapping her small hand around me.

I didn't thing my dreams, my thoughts, my ideas were demented or freaked but Michelle surely would think so, but it was only to stay between me and Erin.

But Michelle, she'll never know.
♠ ♠ ♠
About time I actually got this started.
I have some of the Zacky one wrote so hopefully I'll have that one up tomorrow night for Rachael.

haha, god I hope you enjoyedxD