Steal A Kiss In The Moment

Everything You Say

Dani awoke with a pair of strong arms wrapped around her, and smoky scent in her nostrils. She lifted her eyes and saw James's face buried in her hair. The television was still on.

The song Summer Hair=Forever Young by The Academy Is... was leaking from the TV. Dani lifted her wrist to put her hand on James's hand, which lightly held the remote.

She traces his thumb before lightly pressing the power button on the remote. She sorrowfully lifted her head and placed a kiss on his lips, before quietly rising to make breakfast.

She stood in front of the stove, two frying pans going. One contained scrambled eggs, the other had bacon.

Danika heard a scuffle in the living room, and soon she had James's arms wrapped around her waist as she moved the eggs around in the pan.

"Good morning Dani," James mumbled into Danika's neck.

"Good morning babe, you hungry?" Danika inquired, dumping the eggs onto a paper plate, and then laying the bacon on top.

"Starved," James replied, eagerly taking the plate with a grin. He kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the table.

She stumbled over to the pantry and grabbed a packet of organic poptarts.

She opened them up and took a bite, walking upstairs.

She walked into the bathroom and stripped off her clothes, still eating. When she put the last bite in her mouth, she stepped into the shower and turned it on.

She stepped out ten minutes later, and completed her morning routine.

Hair blow-dried, brushed and styled, make-up applied lightly, teeth cleaned and breath freshened, clothes laid perfectly on her exercised body.

She grabbed her purse and jogged down the stairs.

James was watching TV... and opening up today's pack of cigarettes.

"I'm going to work, James," Dani called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Kay," James replied from the living room.

Dani sighed and stepped out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhkay, update.
xo
Paige
COMMENTS?