Status: Completed

Bleached Blonde Hair and Make-Up Smiles

Image

Name: Hayleigh Stamford.
Year: 7th.
House: Slytherin.
Ex: Harry Potter.

Hayleigh has always been the type of girl to avoid following what other people did. She was always one to do things her way. Her attitude has caused many problems, several resulting in detentions and fights amongst fellow students. But when there's bad, there's good. Hayleigh could be a nice person when she wanted to. Her heart wasn't completely filled with darkness.

Her beautiful looks was never unnoticed, no, it always captured plenty of attention. One of which was in her house, the one and only Draco Malfoy. But there was another that couldn't deny her beauty, Harry Potter. Hayleigh couldn't deny that she didn't like him, even if she was in him rival house. Hayleigh could see something in Harry that most fellow Slytherin's could not. They despised him, before they actually knew him. Hayleigh got to know him and fell for him. It was a shock when she found out that he too had fallen for her.

After Harry and Hayleigh got together, Draco was right foul to Harry. Jealousy, as Hayleigh would always tell both Harry and Draco. Soon Harry's and Hayleigh's relationship ended and Draco couldn't be happier. His constant advances on her was one thing that irritated her. He didn't grasp the concept that there was one female that didn't want to fall all over him. As it was said before, Hayleigh didn't follow what other people did. But was that about to change?

ft. Draco Malfoy of The Harry Potter Series.
Title Credit: Me.
Chapter Title Credit: Me.