1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 10

Lily's POV

After we cleaned up the basement we all decided to watch a movie in the screening room. I went to get some root beer from the fridge while Connor started the popcorn.

Once everyone was comfortable we started the movie which was Paranormal Activity. Just so you know I hate horror movies! I get scared really easily so it was a recipe for disaster!

The beginning of the movie wasn't so bad and I thought I would make it but then it got scarier and scarier! I spent the rest of the movie hiding behind Cody.

When the movie was almost over we paused it so everyone could go to the bathroom and get refills on stuff and stretch their legs.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to come back when I heard it. The put-putter of an old Chevy coming up the driveway. I thought I was imaging the noise but I looked out the window to make sure. I really wish I hadn't looked! The sound was real and that old red Chevy was parked right in our driveway. I shut the curtains and then I screamed.

******************************************************************************

Todd's POV

Who knew Lily was such a scaredy cat! She always seems so on top of things and like nothing ever scared her. But everyone has a weakness and Lily's was horror movies.

I was pretty jealous of Cody because Lily was hiding behind him. But he knew how I felt about her and I knew he had a girlfriend so I wasn't mad.

The movie went by fast with Lily screaming a lot. I mean A LOT! Half way through it Connor decided we should take a break and stretch our legs. I got up and went to the kitchen to get Lily and me some root beer.

Cody was also in the kitchen getting himself some gummy worms.

"Hey man sorry Lily was like on top of me through the whole movie but you know I couldn't help it," Cody said.

"It’s no problem I know you have a girlfriend so I knew it didn't have any feelings behind it," I said.

Cody was about to say something else when we heard Lily scream bloody murder and I knew something was wrong.

******************************************************************************

Lily's POV

Everyone came running in at once with Seth zipping up his fly as he ran. We all just stared at each other for like 10 seconds until Todd broke the silence.

"What was all the screaming about," he asked.

"He's come back," I said.

"Oh my god!" was all Connor said and then he went straight for the screening room door and locked it. He then came over and gave me a big hug which let me know he was there for me. The other boys watched the exchange silently. I was about to explain everything when I heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it," said Nate.

"You answer that friggin' door and I'll kill you with those gummy worms over there. I'm dead serious I will do it. There are a lot of videos on YouTube and I could find one about killing someone with gummy worms!" I screamed.

Nate slowly backed away and said, "Dude chill out."

Todd handed me a root beer and said, "Who are we hiding from anyways?"

"I don't think we should talk about that right now," Connor said.

"Lily I know you’re in there my love," a voice slurred from the front door. Of course he's drunk, he's always drunk.

Five pairs of eyes stared at me while Connor sat there rubbing my back. I could feel a few tears slip down my face.

"Its okay lily, you can cry. You should cry," Connor said. I let the tears I've been holding back for years escape. Cody came over with a knowing look in his eyes and gave me a tissue.

"Lily I know Joe is at his precious party with his rich friends. So just let me in sweetie so I can give you your way over do birthday gift," slurred the same voice from the front door. A loud pounding on the front door followed the voice which made me cry even harder.

"Mike can you get my cell phone from off the couch, please?" I asked.

"Sure," said Mike. Then he picked up my iPhone and brought it over to me. I then pressed 7 on my speed dial.

"Daddy," I said through my tears. "He’s back."

"I'm on my way. You and Connor know what to do," my dad said before he hung up.

"Okay what's going on?!" asked Mike loudly.

"You guys really want to know?" I asked. They all nodded in union.

"The guy outside is my uncle," I said. "He was my mom’s brother and they were very close. When my mom died he was divested and started drinking a lot. He soon became an alcoholic. To feed his need to drink he needed money so he would always ask my dad for it. After awhile my dad got feed up and started to give him less and less money. He then stopped giving my uncle money all together which made my uncle very mad. He started to randomly show up and harass my dad and that wasn't so bad but then he turned violent.

"When I was ten my dad left me home alone for the first time ever. While I was home my uncle showed up and I was stupid enough to answer the door. He was very drunk and when I told him my dad wasn't home he gave me this creepy smile. He then started touching me in weird places and hurting me. I was screaming and crying when my dad got home. He ran straight to my uncle and started punching the shit out of him. My dad called the police and my uncle was put in jail for two years but was let out early for good behavior. Every since then he has been coming by the house trying to finish what he started." I said.

"Holy crap Lily I had no idea," said Nate.

"I'm going to kill that man," shouted Todd with a look of fury in his eyes. I don't know what came over me but I started to laugh. A big loud laugh. Then everyone else started laughing. I laughed until I cried.

My dad came home then and ran over to me and grabbed me in a giant hug whispering that he was sorry over and over again. He also said that my uncle was gone and that it was safe to come out and I knew everything was going to be okay.

******************************************************************************

Lily's POV

1 Week Later

Beep
Beep
Beep

Shut up!

Beep
Beep
Beep

Please shut up!

Beep
Beep
Beep

Freaking shut up!

Beep
Beep
Beep

Shut the fuck up!

Beep
Beep
Beep

I slammed my hand as hard as I good on the alarm’s off button. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:47 a.m. 5:47a.m.! Who willingly wakes up this early? Then I remembered today was the first day of basketball camp!

I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I grabbed the cutest/comfiest outfit I could find. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my basketball shoes.

In the hallway I saw Todd and Cody leaving their bedroom. I waved and then raced down the steps. Downstairs in the kitchen dad was fighting with our cook about breakfast. I waved and then walked to the front yard.

Outside I took a seat at my assigned place between Todd and Cody. The other table was occupied by Nate, Seth, and Mike. We all waited patiently for my dad’s instructions.

"Good morning everyone," my dad said.

"You will each be checking in the other camp members. One person will mark them off on the list, another person will give each boy a uniform, and the last person will give them their locker assignments." We all nodded.

I was given the task of handing out the uniforms. My dad went back to the kitchen and Gina came out and handed us the Starbucks we asked for earlier. Yum! Iced dark cherry mocha! Connor was the first person to show up because he lived close by. We handed him his stuff and then he went to sit in his assigned seat.

I was handing out the uniform to some guy named Lance when I heard a high-pitch scream. I looked at Connor and he looked at me. We jumped up at the same time and ran across the lawn.

"LILY, CONNER!!" Reece screamed. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. We jumped around hugging each other. I dragged him over to my table to check him in.

"So, how's Damien?" I asked referring to Reece's boyfriend. Yes, Reece is gay, but he kicks ass at basketball.

"He's good. He's taking a drama workshop on Broadway right now," Reece said.

"That's good. Well go and find your seat and we can talk more later," I said and Reece walked away. Once the last boy was checked in we went and ate the breakfast Gina had made for everyone. After that we sat down in our seats to wait for further instructions.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really long and serious one! Please comment!
Lily's Basketball Outfit