1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 2

I hate walking across the beach and seeing all the little girls with their mothers. My mom died in a car crash when I was 5 years old. Here’s the freaky part, my mom was in the car with Casi’s mom and Eliza’s mom. All four of our mom’s were BFF’s. Lea’s mom was supposed to be with them, but she was in labor with Lea’s little brother Toby. Our moms were hit head on by a drunk driver. All three of them died. It was tough to get through, but I still had my dad. Mrs. Carter (Lea’s mom) was like a second mom to all of us. I still miss her, but I know she would want me to be happy. But I always still feel a pang of jealousy when I see girls with their moms.

“Lily it’s 4:00, we should be getting home now,” Henry said taking me out of my day dream.
“Yea…. Right. We don’t want to keep dad waiting,” I said my voice cracking a little for reasons I don’t know.
“Are you okay Lily,” He said in that fatherly voice he uses some times.
“Yea, yea. I’m fine. Let’s go,” I said while collecting my bags.
Here comes the big news. Whoopee!
******************************************************************************************
When I get in the car I decide to put on my favorite song to listen to when I’m feeling blue.

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
Cos he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...
I know this song isn’t about being sad, but it always seems to cheer me up.

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the color of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the color of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Inside and outside blue his house
With the blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around cause he aint got
Nobody to listen to
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die..

By the time the song was over Henry was punching in the code to open our gate.
Once we pulled through the gate I asked Henry to let me out here.
“You want to let me out here again,” he asked.
“I got to visit my boys,” I replied. By boys I mean the two guard dogs we have at our front gate. They are both rottweilers. Their names are Rex and Hunter. They are awesome guard dogs, but they are super sweet to me. Today I brought them hotdogs from Hotdog On a Stick.
“Hey Rex. Hey Hunter.”
“Woof, woof.”
“I brought you a treat.”
“Woof, woof.”
I handed each of them their hotdogs and then walked away. I walked up the driveway to our house. Time to find out about the big news. Whoop-de-freaking-do!
************************************************************************
When I open the door to our house I hear the Beatles. That means my dad is in a happy mood. O joy! I throw my bag on the steps and walk to the kitchen. I see take out bags littering the counter. Dad must have given Loretta the day off. This news must be really big. Oh no! I walked in to the small dining room to find my dad engaged in the movie Semi Pro. I look at the table and see that we are having sushi tonight. YES!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! I love sushi especially California rolls and there they are sitting on a plate just for me. I pull out my chair loudly to try and get my dad’s attention. Nothing.
“Hey Dad,” I said a little more loudly than necessary.
“Ahh! When did you get here,” he asked looking like he had to restart his heart.
“Oh, I’m sorry daddy. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just came in a little bit ago.”
“It’s alright sweetie. I got you your favorite.’
“I saw thanks Dad.”
We started eating and talking about mindless, boring things. Then finally he dropped the bomb.
“Honey, I have some news to tell you.”
“Okay, spill.”
‘It’s an idea I had for this summer.”
“Go figure,” I mutter under my breath.
“What was that,” he asked.
“Nothing. Go on.”
“Anyways, I decided to hold a basketball camp for fifteen talented young men.”
“That’s awesome dad! Where at?”
“On our court in the backyard.” (FYI we live on a private beach with our on indoor and outdoor full length basketball courts.)
“But those are our special courts,” I complained.
“I know, but they are a lot better than the ones at the high school.”
“Fine.”
“It will run all summer, Monday through Friday, 8a.m- 4p.m.”
“That sounds like a good time.”
“You ready for the best part?”
“Yeah I’m ready.”
“Five of the boy’s parents are going on vacation all summer, so the boys are going to live here.”
OH MY DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm really busy so i'll update asap. also, thnx to all my subscribers. keep reading.