1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 4

Lily’s POV
5 days until boy invasion!

I can’t believe this house is going to be full of high school boys in 5 days. 5 days I tell ya! I’m like so stressed out right now it’s not even funny. To top it off my dad has me working my butt off. So, to get back at him I’m going to shop till I drop. With his credit card I might add. I’m dressed in my usual shopping attire( Hollister sweats, Roxy hoodie, Adias flip-flops, and my pink and black Roxy tote.) Not very cute, I know, but it’s easier to try clothes on.

Here’s what I spent:

Roxy/Quicksilver store- $370.00
Hollister- $200.00
Victoria Secret- $350.00
Sunglass Hut- $500.00
H&M-$300.00
American Eagle-$250.00
Abercrombie and Fitch-$200.00
Wet Seal-$100.00
Hot Topic-$50.00
Pac Sun-$225.00
Grand Total-$2545

When my dad got the bill he was pissed.

****************************************************************************************************

Connor POV

Boing
Boing
Boing
That’s the sound of me throwing the basketball at the hoop and missing. This always happens when I’m stressed or upset, and right now I’m really stressed. I can just see Nate and Lily kissing in----

“Woof, woof, woof!” My chocolate lab-boxer mix came charging toward me knocking me down onto the ground.
“What’s up Caesar, did Timmy fall in the well?” I always say that as a joke when he comes barreling toward me.
“Nope, but I might push you into one if you make anymore stupid jokes,” I looked up to see who was talking and cringed, Nate. My worst nightmare.
“What the hell are you doing here,” I asked sharply.
“Hey, calm down I don’t want to make you wet your pull-ups.” Have I mentioned that I hate him?
Finally standing up I said, “Just because you are a year older than me that doesn’t give you the right to boss me around.”
“Actually it gives me about every right.”
“You’re just a big fat—“
"Hey Connor, what’s up?” I turned around to see Lily run towards us. God, I wish she loved me the same way I love her. I could see us getting married, having kids, and moving to the country.
“Yo Connor, who’s your friend,” Nate asked waking me from my daze. Lily finally reached us and I did the whole introduction thing.
“Lily this is Nate. Nate this is Lily.”
“Why haven’t I seen the pretty lady around the high school,” Nate asked being the totally opposite of his normal pig self.
Lily gave a little school girl giggle and said, “I’ll be a freshman there next year.”
“Well I hope I get to see a lot more of you.” And there’s that giggle again. Ugh!
“So Nate, what was it you wanted to tell me,” I asked trying to get him to go.
“Oh yeah, I just wanted to know if you were going to be one of the boys living at Mr. Tyler’s house during the basketball camp,” Nate said, but he said it like he hoped I would be there. What a dick.
“No, I’m staying here. My parents a going on vacation after the camp.”
“Well that’s too bad, I was hoping we could hang out,” He said it like he was disappointed. Still a dick.
“I’m always at Mr. Tyler’s house, though. So you’ll see a lot of me.”
“How do you know Mr. Tyler so well?”
“Because, Connor’s my best friend and Daddy really likes him,” Lily said.
“Wait, Mr. Tyler is your dad,” Nate asked dumbly. Again I say dick.
“Yup, and he doesn’t like people calling him Mr. Tyler except Connor. So, call him Coach Tyler,” Lily said putting her arm around my shoulder which sent electric shocks through me.
“Well it was a pleasure meeting you Nate,” she said and then jogged off.
“Damn, I’m going to be scoring a lot more than baskets this summer,” Nate said staring at Lily’s butt. Dick!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sry this one is so short. I'm havin total writers block. but i'm on spring break so i should get more chapters out. thnx for all the name ideas i came up with the ten names. plz comment.