1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 6

Connor’s POV
Beep, beep , beep….

I really hate my phone, but I still answer it.

“ Hello.”
“ CONNOR! It’s Eliza and have you seen Lily at all because I keep calling her and she doesn’t answer. I really need to talk to her. I’m really worried Connor.”
“ It’s okay Eliza, just calm down. Take some deep breaths.” I say in a calm voice, but on the inside I’m the total opposite of calm. What if Lily was hurt or even worse she could be talking to Nate. That puts me on high alert. I need to get over to Lily’s house now, but I can’t leave Eliza like this. After she calms down I rush off the phone and run over to Lily’s house.

I’m almost there when I see her on her lounge chair talking to a guy. I see that she’s on flirt mode which makes my heart ache. I run back home and jump in my pool to try and wash the memory from my mind.
*********************************************************************************************
Lily’s POV

“Hi,” said the super hot guy standing over me.
“Hey,” I said kind of breathless.
“I’m Todd. Do you know where I sign in at?”
“Yea, it’s right over there by that table.”
“Cool and you are?”
“ I’m Lily.”
“ Are you helping with the camp?”
“You could say that.”
“Cool, well bye!” Todd said and then he took off running to the table. And let me tell you, he had one hot butt!

I looked down at my phone and it said I have 3 missed calls. 2 from Eliza and 1 from Connor. Guess I’ll call Eliza first.

“Ring, Ring, Ring.”

“Hello,” said a very tired Eliza. I wonder what time it is in England? Oh well!
“Hey girl!”
“ LILY!!! Took you long enough!”
“ I was busy, God!”
“I just wanted to tell you that I got a boyfriend!”
“Eeep! Send me a picture, send me a picture!"
“Manners!”
“Please!”
“ Okay, I’m sending it right now.”
I looked down at the picture.
“Wow, he’s hot,” I said.
“I know! Well, I have to go tell the rest of the girls, so bye.”
“Bye,” I said before hanging up.

What to do, what to do? Then I hear the speakers buzz on. (Yes we have speakers just like what they have at school, but cooler.)

“Ms.Tyler to the conference room,” It said. Guess that’s me. I throw on some board shorts, a panic at the disco tank, and my adias sandals. Then I put my hair in a ponytail. The look isn’t great, but I’ll deal. Let’s go meat some boys.
*********************************************************************************************
Todd’s POV

I only half-listen to Coach Tyler while he’s explaining the house rules. All I can think about is that girl I met early. She is probably the hottest girl I ever met. I hope she’s working here and I get to see her every day.

“The last rule is no going near my daughter’s room. Understand?” Coach Tyler said.
“Understand!” We all yelled back.

Then the door opened and in walked Lily looking hotter than before. I wonder what she’s doing here?
“I want you all to meet my daughter,” Coach Tyler said and then he pointed to Lily.

OH MY GOD! Lily is Coach Tyler’s daughter! No way! I’ll have no chance with her now. No chance.

There goes my summer dream. Ugh!
♠ ♠ ♠
sry this took so long, but now it's summer so updates will come faster. plz comment!

The picture