Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

Such a Tragedy.

"You gotta admit, the dress was really short. Can't blame him for asking how much."
"Shut up! I didn't look like a hooker!"
A short girl playfully argued back at the taller man.
"I'm joking Ellie, you looked good."
"MATT! We'll be on in 5!" A voice interupted the conversation.
"Have a good show. I'll be out there somewhere watchin' you."

Ellie walked past security guards and into the crowd. Her jet black hair reached her shoulder blades as she ran her hands through it. Ahead of her, boys were waiting to start up a mosh pit.

"What would you say if this blemished face, this blemished face..."

The crowd fired up as the band started up the song without the music before the vocals.

Seven songs later, the band said goodnight and got off stage.

A few minutes later, the same tall guy from before came up behind her as she sat at the bar and he put his arms around her.
"Hey, have fun moshing?"
"Ha, I sure did."
"Are you brusied?"
She smiled up at him, he always asked after a concert.
"No more than usual."

"MATT! We're packing up and we're gonna head out in about 10 minutes."
Ellie swivled around in her seat.
"St. Louis the day after tomorrow?"
She spoke with a huge smile on her face.
"Yepp, and your friends are on the list, so they're good to go."
"Thanks so much hun," she kissed him.
"No problem."

"So we have a few minutes, don't we?"
"Seems we do."
Ellie stood and walked towards the patio door, pulling Matt by his hands.

Once on the patio, she danced and jumped around the empty concrete while Matt stood against the wall and lit up a cigarette. Ellie danced towards him and stole a drag before circling around somemore.

"You're such a dork," Matt chuckled as Ellie skipped towards him. She smiled at his comment and bowed.
Pressing her body against his, she noticed they didn't fit together perfectly, but she ignored it and kissed him gently.
"What was that for?" Matt asked, placing his hand on her face.
"Just because."

Ellie placed her forehead against his chin and hummed some random tune. Her hands were on his waist, and she closed her eyes, breathing in his scent.

"Baby?" Matt spoke.
"Hmm?" she formed part of her hum into a 'huh'.
"I love you."

Her head came up quickly and she bit her lip. "Matt, I can't... you know how I..."

The door swung open. "Hey guys, we're about to... sorry." Travis, the one who flung open the door, chuckled, seeing how close Ellie and Matt were. "But we're about to leave."

Matt's expression lightened. "Kay."
He started towards the door, not even turning to look at Ellie. But she followed, touching his arm.
"I'm sorry," her voice was low.
"I know, I understand Ellie. I just wish he didn't stand in our way of being in love."
♠ ♠ ♠
I re-wrote this chapter yet again.