Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

I Liked You Better Before You Were Naked On The In

Matt and Ellie hung with the other guys for a little while before returning to their room. Ellie laid onto the bed and snuggled her face into her arms. "Are you tired?" Matt asked, sitting next to her.
"Not tired, lazy." She chuckled.

Slowly and sensually, Matt ran his hands along her legs, over her butt, and stopping on her lower back. Her shirt was raised and he traced her tattoo on her back. It was a beautiful rose with a banner wrapping around it. It said "Think Happy Thoughts" and "My Chemical Romance". There were 2 bullets, one on each side, and they both said "Revenge" in small print.

Ellie closed her eyes again, remembering when she first got it done.

Gerard hated needles, but went with her. Then he helped her re-bandage it the next day. He'd gently kiss it once it was healed.

Wanting to escape, Ellie looked for anyway to get away from Matt.

"Hey, I'm gonna go do some laundry downstairs. We need clean clothes." She let out a yawn but continued to get clothes together. "Ell, let me do it. You take a nap, I'll do the laundry." He stood and took the clothes.
"Are you sure? I can do them." "No, no. You lay down and take a nap. I'll do it."

Finally agreeing, Ellie crawled into bed and laid down, after kissing Matt.

The laundry took about an hour and a half since there weren't a lot of people in the laundry room.

Opening the door quietly, Matt heard Charlie talking on the phone.
"Yeah, and I'm not gonna lie, I do love him, a lot. But I could never tell him."

He smiled, assuming she was talking about himself. He rattled around the handle so she knew he was back.

"Hey baby," he said as he crawled in next to her and she hung up the phone.