Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

A Little Less 'Kiss Me, I'm Contagious'...

Ellie walked fast down the sidewalk, wiping tears away and fighting off more. She was still unsure of what she wanted to do.
She was not happy at all with Matt. The past 6 months were just lies. It was her way of not facing her biggest fear; being alone.

Almost bumping into a few teenagers, she stopped walking, noticing their band t-shirts. 2 of them had on My Chemical Romance tees.

She sighed and kept walking until reaching the street corner.

Even though she lived here for months, Ellie didn't really know her way around New York. And she hoped signs would direct her.
On a giant billboard across the street, there was a sign for 'Peter Pan; The Musical'.

As a child, Gerard's grandmother signed Gerard up for the lead role of the school play; Peter Pan.

This was the last sign she needed to turn around..

It appeared to be of perfect weather outside, but she decided that if it rained while she was walking around (assuming she was going to walk several places before figuring out what exactly to do) she'd go right back to Gerard and take the chance of being hurt again.

As Ellie walked, her phone rang. It was Alicia.

"Hey," she answered, slowing her pace.
"Hey Ellie, I hope I didn't wake you, but I got to come home." She sounded a lot better.
"You didn't wake me, and that's great. You seem happy," she chuckled lightly.

"Oh I am," she responded, pausing. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Er, walking around New York," she said, unsure if she should tell her.

"What are yo... oh! Are you and Gerard..." she didn't finish her question.

"I'm about to find out." She said, taking a deep breath. "So do you mind if I call you back?"

"Of course, I won't keep you. Patrick and Andy said hi. Call me back later with details," she chuckled.

Ellie closed her phone and continued to walk at a fast pace.

Patrick and Andy were from Fall Out Boy. Alicia used to tour with them as a tech person, which is how Ellie met her.

She took a deep breath and walked closer to the apartment.

Light rain drops started to hit her head and arm, causing a faint smile to grow on her lips.
Once she seen Gerard still standing outside his apartment building, she begun to run.

He looked up and seen her coming, smiling too.

When she reached him, she placed her only bag on the ground.

"Gerard, I'm sorry," she spoke, reaching up to touch his face.

"No, I'm sorry Ellie, for everything. I will do whatever it takes to get you to believe I haven't drank. I..."

"Gerard," Ellie said, interrupting him, making him look into her eyes. "Just kiss me," she said, looking up at the source of the rain.

The rain was pouring heavily-ish now and Gerard leaned down, brushing hair from her eyes before kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Her whole body melted, fitting together with him perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is DONE!

I'm so proud of me. I've never finished a story.

I really hope you enjoyed it. =]