Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

Regrets and Romance.

Ellie was standing in a white hall, nothing to prove that it had an end.

"Ellie?!" She let the familar voice sink in before realizing that it was calling for her.

"Ellie!"

"Gerard?" A dark haired man came running towards her. "Oh thank god I found you. I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Ellie?!" Now Matt was running towards her, calling her name.

Suddenly, the setting changes and she's standing in her bedroom of the apartment she had in Jersey. A warm breeze was blowing in through the open window.

"What did you need to tell me?" Gerard was standing in front of her with a concerned look on his face.
Ellie wasn't controlling what she said or did.
"I love you, Gerard."
He placed his hands on her face gently as he spoke back. "I love you, too."
They started to kiss before the scenery changed again.

She was standing in some random concert venue. Alicia Simmons was standing at the bar and winked at her.
"So, uh, Ellie, would you want to go out to a movie or something with me?"
"Yeah," she smiled. "That would be great."

Scenery change.
"Just leave, I want you out by the end of the week!"
She screamed, slamming a door and collapsing to the floor. Tears streamed down her face at a steady rate.

Yet another scenery change and she was on the patio of the venue they just left.
"Baby?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."

One last change brought her to a hotel room bathroom. She was on the floor, blood spilled from her legs and wrists.
There were slash marks all over her thighs.

Ellie jerked awake. Tears were forming in her eyes.
"You okay baby?"
Matt's voice was groggy, she must have woke him up too.

"Yeah, I just had a weird dream." She'd had this dream several times in the last 3 or 4 weeks, just without the most recent part.
"Wanna talk about it?" He wiped her eyes.
"Nah, I'm okay. It's nothing."
I hope, she thought.
She tried not to think about it and snuggled back up to Matt in attempt to drift back to sleep.
He gently rubbed the bare skin in her hip & back and started to pet her hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update of the day.
Be proud of me and comment =D