Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

Ultimatums For Egos.

Ellie left Matt up the lime green stairwell and into a bedroom.
"This was your room?"
"Yep," Matt looked at all the pictures of bands and stuffed animals. Ellie walked through the rest of her room, picking up her guitar and sitting on the edge of her bed. She showed it to Matt who sat next to her.
"This is Cobain, my first electric guitar." She handed it to Matt who began to play Emily on it.

"You have a lot of photos," Matt noted as he strurmmed the last note of the song.
"Yeah, I'm always taking pictures, so of course I always print them."
Matt looked at all the pictures of Ellie as a teenager. There were photos strips from the Zoo. Pictures of her and her friends running around below the Arch. A few of them swimming at a small lake. Six Flags and car rides.

After a while, Ellie and Matt were having coffee with her parents.
"So then we're walking back to the van and..."
Ellie's phone went off, she knew exactly who was calling.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Hey, Ellie, got a minute?" Gerard's voice sank in before she replied.
"Actually, I'm busy right now. Visiting my parents."
"Oh... okay." She closed her phone.

They continued with their story-telling until they seen the time.
"We should get back to the hotel, got dinner reservations at 6 for Olive Garden."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update! =D