Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

My Heart, Your Hands.

When they reached the hotel room, Matt showered while Ellie debated on something to wear to dinner.
Like she always did, for no reason what-so-ever, she decided to decide on what to wear on something trivial.
If Matt came out of the bathroom with a shirt on, she'd wear a black skirt with a fitted purple tee.
No shirt meant a pair of board shorts again with a red shirt.

When the bathroom door opened, Matt was wearing a shirt.

Black skirt and purple shirt, she thought.

Ellie fixed her hair and did her make-up while Matt found pants to wear.

Dinner was quiet and seemed to last forever.
"Something wrong Ellie?"
She jumped at Matt's sudden words. Consumed in thinking of what Gerard had wanted.
"I'm fine, just spacing off. I'm sorry." She reached over and touched his hand.
Continuing to eat her spaghetti, she slowly spaced off yet again.
"Ellie, seriously? What's wrong?" He sighed.
"Nothing, I promise. Just been thinking about some stuff."
"Gerard?" He asked, irritated.
"What? No, I'm thinking about where to move next. L.A. is getting old."
She lied so easily to him. Her apartment was perfect. The walls painted and decorated exactly how she wanted them. And she loved Los Angeles, not as much as Jersey though...

They came back to the hotel and Ellie kicked off her shoes.
"I'm gonna go take a shower," she spoke as she walked into the bathroom.
As the water started to run over her in the shower, a huge wave of emotion came over her and tears began to fall rapidly from her eyes.
Once the water turned cold, she got out and dried off.
No matter how big she smiled, you could still notice she'd been crying.
Giving up, she stepped into the other room and climbed onto the bed.

A new feeling rushed over her. Without really thinking about it, she started to kiss Matt with force, causing him to fall back onto his back. He didn't hesitate to kiss back, although he was wondering what had come over her.
As they kissed, Ellie started to pull Matt's shirt over his head.
She stopped before she got too carried away, she honestly didn't desire him in that way.
Ellie lay on her side and Matt cuddled next to her. She started to drift to sleep.
"I love you, baby," Matt spoke before kissing her forehead. He didn't care if she didn't love him back, he still loved her.
Ellie mumbled a bit in her sleep. "Mm, I love you, too."
And Matt fell asleep with a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be very proud of me.
Some feed back would be very lovely =D