Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

Soliloquy.

Ellie woke up a few hours later to her phone ringing. It was her cousin calling to casually talk.

"Yeah, I don't care about him anymore," she lied as her cousin mentioned Gerard.
Matt turned tense as he figured out what they were talking about. He'd woken up from the phone call also.
"I'm gonna go down to the vending machine. Ya want anything?" He asked, standing up.
"Just a soda," and Matt walked from the room.

"Hey Destiny," Ellie spoke once the door was closed. "I had this dream when I was just asleep. More like a memory replay. It was of a random time Gerard told me he loved me."

Destiny sighed. "Why can't you just go back to him? You know you love him! He doesn't drink anymore."
"I just can't, I'll call you tomorrow." Ellie closed her phone, angry.
It irritated her that people continued to remind her she still cared about Gerard.
"Hmp," she scoffed in a way a child who didn't get their way would.

Matt walked back into the room with two sodas in his hand.
She reached over and placed her phone on the dresser.
"Let's see what's on the movie channels," she spoke as Matt sat next to her.

After watching 20 minutes of a movie, Matt got side-tracked and was looking at Ellie.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing, you're just beautiful." He brushed the hair from her face. She smiled at his words and action. She then placed her hands on his sides as she got closer.
Matt playfully tickled her and she giggled hard. Her giggle made him smile and he started to kiss her neck, but was interupted by her phone. It was Destiny again.

"Hey, I'm kinda busy Des..." she paused. "What happened? (pause) Oh my god, I'll be right over there."
She hung up the phone and stood up.
"What happened baby?"
"Alicia's been in a car accident, she's going to Barnes-Jewish in St. Louis."
Frank, Mikey, Destiny and Alicia were all staying in St. Louis for a few days.

Matt stood and put this shoes on. They called for a cab and left as soon as it arrived.
"How bad is she?" Matt asked in the car.
"Destiny never said."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no, not Alicia!

I know it's very random, but it was part of the original plot. It used to have a lot more to do with the story than it does now, but I couldn't completely cut it out.