Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

The One Armed Boxer vs. The Flying Guilotine.

It was a 20 minute drive to St. Louis Barnes Jewish Hospital. Alicia was in the emergancey room still when they arrived. Mikey was pacing frantically in the waiting room.
"Hey Mikey," Ellie approaced the lanky man as he nervously sipped coffee.
"I'm so glad to see you, Ellie. Are Frank and Destiny coming?"
"Yeah, she said they'd be over soon. They were out somewhere."
"Hey Matt," Mikey spoke, looking at him. "Hey, have you seen her yet?"
"They said I can see her in about an hour."

"Hey guys," Destiny spoke as she came around the corner, holding Frank's hand.

For the next hour, they sat around talking quietly and drinking coffee.

"Michael Way, Alicia is asking to see you."
He stood and went to her room.

Frank wanted so bad to ask Ellie why she wouldn't just go back to Gerard, but he decided to leave it alone.

"I'm going to get coffee, everyone want some more?"
Everyone nodded. "I'll come with you," Ellie stood with Frank.

They both walked towards the elevator. Once the doors were closed, Ellie asked, "How's Gerard?" She figured at least Frank knew something.
"Honestly, not good. He's not answering the phone anymore. I'm really worried about him, Ellie."

That was the last they spoke of Gerard for the rest of the coffee trip.

"Coffee's here," Frank called as they came back into the waiting room. Mikey was back now. Only to tell everyone that Alicia wanted to see them.

"Hey sexy mama," Ellie greeted Alicia as they walked into the room. She was sitting up and sipping water.
"Hey," she replied, sitting her cup down.
"Pain killers are setting in, so I apologize if I fall asleep on you guys."

They started a quiet conversation until Alicia was fighting to stay awake.

"Well, we're gonna go hun," Destiny spoke as they stood up.
"Yeah, we are too. You need to get some rest," Ellie said. "But call me if you need anything. You too Mikey."

They said their goodbyes to Alicia and Mikey before catching a cab back to their hotels.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a lot to do with the main people, but yeah.