A Loveless Life (One Girl, Three Vampires, No Escape, No Problem, Right?)

Chapter 10

Holy.

The EXTREMELY awkward silence only lasted a few seconds because I eased the tension by poking her stomach and saying "Looks like someone has had too much suger!" She giggled and went back to her dolls.

"That was weird." Ryan said slowly.

"Yeah, can you guys please explain to me why you are ruining my life. I finally had it all sorted out for once and you guys come back into it and.. Ugh!" I yelled throwing my arms up in the air.

"okay, we will tell you as much of it as we can. Some of it is classified. You will out what that is once we get back to the school." Jacob said as he waited for my approval.

"But what about Rachel? I can't let my 6 year old daughter in a school full of vampires!"

"Wait, 6?" Alex asked, confused, and started to do the math in his head.

"I am going to bed, put her to bed around 8." I did not want to tell them that I was raped. I never told anyone that. My parents didn't care and Clarice asked once and let it drop, she was always the good friend, if things got uncomfortable, she would always make us laugh.

"okay, weunderstand the Rachel thing and she will always be in the supervision of one of us. And goodnight." He said with a smile that made my heart melt and give me no choice but to smile back.

"Night" I said, walking into the bedroom. (we only got a one bedroom because Rachel dosent take up much space.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I awoke to the sound of giggling.

I look over to see Jacob sitting up next to me with Rachel on his lap. Guess what they were playing? Peek-a-boo

It was so funny to see Jacob of all people playing peek-a-boo. You'd think he was this big and tough guy, but hes really a big teddy bear. lol. I should tell him that someday.

"What are those?" I asked, pointing to the luggage stacked on one side of the wall.

"Were leaving once you're ready" He said, looking at me withhis chocolate, brown eye. That had a rim of green around the iris (idk if that is what its called its supposed to be pupil but I wanted to use a big word to make myself seem smart lol)

Alex and Ryan came into the room, took all of the luggage (vampire have super strength people!) and ran it out of the room in a flash.

"Are they taking them to the Academy?" I asked

"Yes, I will bring you and Rachel." He said, getting up and setting Rachel on the bed.

He opened his arms for me to go into. I picked up Rachel and jumped into his arms, one arm holding Rachel, the other around his neck. He chuckled and whispered in my ear, "close your eyes" we did as we were told and we heard a whooshing sound around us.

A few seconds later, Jacob whispered into my ear, "we're here"

I opened my eyes and there was the main room of my old dorm room.

I sighed and got up and out of Jacob arms.

"Where are we mommy?" Rachel asked

"we are going to stay with some of mommy's friends for a while." I saw her sad face and added, "Now you can play with Uncle Alex as much as you want" Her face light up and the mention of that.

"Okay, Juliet, you will be staying in my room with me, because Ryan took your closet. Don't get all angry at me. It is the biggest closet in the whole school and Ryan has a LOT of clothes."Jacob said as I put Rachel on the bed.

I nodded and walked into our roomand saw that all of my stuff was there and unpacked. At least not my clothes. I looked into the closet and it was smaller than my old closet, but not by much.And Rachel's stuff was already in there.

I guess this is her room.

"Ummm yeah, do you want to share a closet with me, since I don't take up much space and I doubt that all of this" he gestured to my suitcases "will fit in the drawers." Jacon asked.

"Sure, thanks" And Jacob was gone and back in a flash, smiling his perfect white smile.

"there, you are done packing, now let me explain things to you. About why you are here again."

I sat down on my bed abd he sat down next to me.

"Okay, you remember when your necklace turned green a few months ago?" I nodded. "Well that means that your powers have come in. And that soon, you have to fight your brother, Ruben, he-"

"wait, powers?" I interrupted him

He sighed, "yes, powers, you are a sorceress princess, your real parents, the queen and king, died long ago. Shortly after you were born. And when you master your powers,and fight Ruben, you will be crowned Queen of Vampires. There has not been one since your parents died. Well Ruben has become dictator and gained respect by force because no vampire is powerful enough to fight him and win. We brang you back here so we could train you. Well not me, the elders. They have trained many sorcerers and sorceresses before you. And even though they do not have powers themselves, they know what others do not about our existence. And Since Rachel has your blood in her, she can use her powers too. But not until she becomes a teenager."

"Wait, does that mean that I have to become a vampire?" I asked. He nodded.

"And that I have to fight my brother, who is also a sorcerer AND a vampire?" He nodded again.

Just then, my stomach grumbled. He chuckled, "Same old Juliet. C'mon, lets get some food in you." He stood up and reached out a hand to me. I took it and we walked into the main room and saw Rachel, Alex, and Ryan with their eyes glued to the screen.

Ryan looked over, saw our hands, and raised an eyebrow. We quickly pulled our hands apart.

"I-I am going to get something to eat, anyone want anything?" I asked, walking into the kitchento find a new refridgerator. A silver one.

"umm guys, whats this?" Since it was filled with tons of cans and nothing else.

"Blood." I heard someone call from the other room. I gagged and heard some chuckles.

I just grabbed some chips and went back out into the main room. I put some in rachels hands and gave her a glass of water and sat down in the only available seat. Next to Jacob. Who kept eating my chips!

We watched tv until someone called on the loudspeaker, "Students of room A-11 please come to conference room immediately, We require your presence."

I looked over to the guys. They shrugged and we went to the conference room.