A Loveless Life (One Girl, Three Vampires, No Escape, No Problem, Right?)

Chapter 2

Okay so Alexi comes and takes a picture of the guys because Matt (her bff from before she moved)

"Hey guys!!" All they see is a flash of light and all I see is three confused faces. I ran to my room, into my closet and locked the door.

It didn't take them long to realize what just happened. All I heard now was them banging on the door saying things like, "If you don't come out here right now I will kill you!"(Jacob) and "They forced me to do it!"(Ryan)

I laughed with Matt and we sent copies of my roommates to everyone and I mean everyone. I said my goodbyes to Matt and walked out into my room to find two boys I never met before, one with black hair and one with hair that was close to being white.

"Umm hi. What are you doing in here?" I asked.

The one with black hair said, "getting the most out of my meal as I can."

"Well there is plenty of food downstairs, you can go help yourself."

"No thanks, I like my blood from the source." Jon said.

Uh oh.

I ran into my closet and locked the door.

I heard them laugh and try to knock down my door.

They did.

Just as John was about to leap on me, Jacob came in, looking worried, then confused, then angry.

I never thought that I would be so happy to see Jacob.

I mean it was Jacob for crying out loud!!!

Jacob jumped on John and Ryan and Alex came in.

Ryan leapt for the other person with the blonde hair and Alex ran over to me, picked me up, and ran me to the couch in the living room at lightning speed.

I was a little dizzy and wanted to ask some questions but I figured that I would ask them later.

Alex asked me, "Did he bite you?" I shook my head no.

He told me to sleep, but it was hard when your roommates were fighting two creeps in your bedroom!!

Finally, I dozed off.

Jacob's pov

She comes out a while later after putting her things away with a laptop and takes a picture of us!!

Before any of us know what is happening, Alexi (thats what we call her now so we don"t get her and Alex mixed up) she locks herself in her closet.

I was not going to be humiliated online, and neither were they, so we start banging on her door yelling insults, (but not too hard, we didn’t want to break down her door) and hearing her laugh at us.

We eventually give up and leave to watch tv in the living room.

When I heard voices coming from the room, I thought it was my imagination.

Then I heard a door slammed shut and something (big) falling down. I went straight to the room with the others behind me. I saw Jon and Blaze, two vampires that eat on humans whenever they can get to them.

I see that John is about to jump on Alexi, so I jump on him first. I don't why, but I have all this adrenaline. All I want is for Alexi to be safe.

Ryan tackles Blaze and Alex takes Alexi to the living room to see if she is hurt.

After fighting John, I hurry to see if Alexi is alright.

She is asleep on the couch and we want her to think this is all a dream, so we put a movie in, lie her across us (I get her head and Ryan has her feet) When she finally wakes up, she seems dazed.