A Loveless Life (One Girl, Three Vampires, No Escape, No Problem, Right?)

Chapter 3

I woke up lying across the boys watching a movie.

What the hell?!?!

Jacob had my head on his lap and he was playing with my hair. He stopped to look down at me and smile.

I blushed a little and looked away.

Then I remembered what happened, I sat up almost breaking Alex's nose.

"What did they want with me?" I asked no one in particular.

"What are you talking about Alexi?" Ryan asked "We were just watching a movie and you fell asleep."

I rolled my eyes, "No two people came in my room, said they were hungry, and knocked down my closet door."

They looked at me like I was crazy.

I smirked at them they thought I was stupid.

They were wrong.

I went to my room and immediately saw what I was looking for.

"Aha!" I exclaimed.

My closet door was torn to shreds and the room looked as if it went through a tornado.

I looked back at them in triumph and they saw that they had lost.

I turned off the tv, sat down in an armchair near them, and asked "What are you guys?"

Jacob sighed and said, "Vampires."

I sat there for a while looking out the window thinking.

Is this good?

Is it bad?

Would they kill me if I pissed them off?

Why didn't they tell me this before?

The last thought was dumb because I would have ran away screaming if I came in to meet them and they said "Hi were vampires" and shake my hand.

I thought.

and thought,

and thought,

and tho-

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?” I asked because they were staring at me.

“We want to see your reaction” Ryan said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Yeah, I’m going to go ‘cool you guys are vampires and can kill me at any time’ or go screaming around the dorm room until I pass out.” They rolled their eyes at me.

"Now you," I said to all of them, "Have some explaining to do."

They sighed and started...