A Loveless Life (One Girl, Three Vampires, No Escape, No Problem, Right?)

Chapter 6

Guess what they did. C'mon! Guess!

They attacked me. (Well actually the guy in front, the other two went to attack the guys who stopped watching tv to look and were fighting)

I tried to jump back, but it was too late. He jumped on me and I was pinned to the floor.(Again)

But this time it was rough and it hurt, not like before with the guys.

I saw his eyes and they were a deep scarlet. He was thirsty.

As he brought his head down to bite me, Jacob (thank god) rammed him against the wall and shouted at me "Go into my room! Now!" I quickly ran in there without hesitation.

On my way I saw Alex and Ryan fighting the other two vampires.

I ran in and slammed the door shut. I sat on Jacob’s bed.

If I had stayed out there, it would be similar to a fight between a daisy and a wolf.

Guess what I am.

Yupperdoodles (lol) - the daisy

I saw a mirror on his bedside table.

Why does he have a mirror?

I looked (just to get my mind off them) and saw that my necklace was green

Hmmm...

I guess that I will have to ask the guys about that after they are fighting for their lives (and mine).

I put the mirror down and try to get my mind off the fight taking place outside the door.

I ended up staring at the door worrying.

Who just yelled?

Did Jacob get hurt? Alex? Ryan?

Who just got slammed up against the wall?

Who just fricking screamed in pain?

What should I do?

What can I do?

I ended up falling asleep, the fighting lasted for hours.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up with something around my waist. I looked behind me and I saw Jacob.

I smiled looking at him. Then I remembered what happened the night before.

I looked around and I saw Ryan on his bed and Alex on the floor sleeping. They were all okay. Since they were okay, I went back to sleep.

I woke up to someone moving. I was nearly blinded when that person opened the curtains and light streamed through the window. I yelled and so did Jacob behind me.

I opened my eyes to Ryan with an evil smile on his face and a camera in his hands.

Uh oh

"How's the happy couple doing today?" He asked taking a picture.

It took me a moment to realize what just happened. I jumped up and so did Jake we both attacked Ryan for that camera. I was on Ryan's back and Jacob was trying to grab the camera out of his hands.

He finally did and I was relieved when Jacob erased the picture.

Although a part of me wanted to have two copies of that picture. One for blackmail and the other for me.

I walked out in the main room and saw that it was COMPLETLY trashed.

"What did you guys do?" I asked "Wait..."

"Were you guys hurt?" I asked them, remembering last night.

"Yeah were okay just a few broken bones. But they healed over night." Alex said.

I was relieved. And hungry.