Lying Is Your Favorite Passion

Getting Together

"Owie, Baby!", I pouted, pushing up against Ronnie's chest. "That hurt!" I could hear the other guys laughing in the background.

Douches

"Aww I'm sorry, Mel", Ronnie said in a way that made me not believe him. "Want me to kiss it better?" I started grinning, knowing where this was going.

"But everything hurts, Ronnie", I flirted.

"Well then it looks like I'm going to have to kiss everything."

"WHOA! Lets keep it PG-13 in here!", I heard Monte yell. I laughed and pushed Ronnie off me. I got up and saw Jamie's shocked face. 'What ho?", I asked, walking up to her.

"Since when did you know Escape the Fate?", she asked with her mouth agape. I frowned. I thought I told her....oops.

"Since Ronnie became my Future Baby's Daddy", I replied innocently. I smiled inside watching her expression change.

"Oh my God!", She squeaked, "You're pregnant?! How come you didn't tell meee?!"

oh this is too priceless

"Nope. Did you meet the guys yet?", I asked, grinning.

"No, not-HEY!", She pouted, pushing me, "That wasn't funny, you dirty whore!"

"It so was", I laughed, leading her to the guys, who were huddled a few feet.

"A yo bitches!", I yelled, capturing the guys' attention. "This is Jamie. Treat her nice or I'll cut off your balls."

"Hey I remember you!", Omar said, pointing at Jamie. "You were the stripper that Max couldn't keep his eyes off of last night! Envy, right?" I saw both Max and Jamie turn red and I raised an eyebrow.

They were obviously feeling eachother. I mean, they haven't stopped staring at eachother since Ronnie tackled me.

Let operation set Jamie and Max up commence
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Ho!
lol
Jk
Comments, Please