Lying Is Your Favorite Passion

Family

I fell to floor and saw it was Amy, my younger cousin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said as we got off of the floor.

"I'm here with my boyfriend, Corey and his family on vacation!" She said as this guy standing about 6'3 came walking over to us.

"Yeah, you must be Corey." I said as I stuck my hand out and shook his as he smile at me.

"Yeah, you must be Jamie, which Amy here has told me so much about!" I nodded my head and jump when Max laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, Max this is my cousin, Amy and her boyfriend Corey. Amy this is myboyfriend friend, Max." Both Amy and Corey were shock as Max walk from behind me.

"Jamie, you know Max Green from Escape The Fate and didn't tell me!" Amy yelled at me and points her finger at me in a threating way.

"Sorry, I just met them to today!" I look over at Mel to see her staring at me with a question look.

"Well, Amy it's been awesome seeing you again, but I have to go." I bid good bye to Amy and Corey.

I grab Max's hand and started to walk over to where the rest of our friends where.

"So, who was that?" I let go of Max's hand and sat down next to Monte and Max.

"That was my younger cousin!" I said shurgging my shoulders alittle

"I thought you didn't have any family here in Vegas?" Mel asked in confusion

"I don't, she just here on vacation with her boyfriend and his family." I grab my fork and dug into my chicken fried rice.

Forward To My Apartment

I unlock the door and dump all of my stuff on my living room floor and flop on the couch as the rest of the guys and Mel walking into my apartment.

"You have a really nice place here." Ronnie said as he looked around my flat as the rest of guys sat on the many chairs and couches that were around.

"Thanks, it took me awhile to make it the way it is." I said from the couch as Mel sat down on my legs with Ronnie on her thighs.

I See Danger For The Stars
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!