Snippets of Stories

It takes my mind off things...

Eventually, I decided to go to sleep, I trudged to my room, Danny following me.
“You know, you can sleep in Jon’s bed,” I told him.
“I’d much rather sleep with you,” he answered, winking at me.
I sighed. “Fine. But don’t get any ideas. I just wanna sleep.”
I changed into my pjs, shorts and a vest top, my back to Danny. I could feel his eyes on me, but I pulled my clothes on quickly.
I climbed into my bed, turning my back to Danny.
A moment later, I felt him slip into bed with me. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck. I felt his warm voice whisper in my ear. “I love you.”
I squeezed his hand but said nothing. I closed my eyes.
I could feel his other hand stroking my smooth bare thighs.
“Danny,” I began, rolling over to face him, but I was stopped short by his lips on mine. Instinctively, I kissed him back, enjoying every second of it.
He stopped kissing me for a moment, and eased my top over my head. His breath was warm on my skin, as he kissed me, moving down from my neck to my breasts. He ran his hands down the side of my body, and I shuddered with pleasure, my legs twined around his body.
His hands reached for my shorts, and began pulling them down. My eyes were closed, and I let him do it, caught in the moment.
I felt his erection brush against the inside of my leg, and reality came pounding down on me.
“Danny!” I said, pulling away from him.
“I have condoms,” Danny murmured.
“No,” I said firmly.
“You had sex with Lucas, why not me?” Danny asked, angered. I could hear a hint of sulkiness in his voice.
“Don’t be like that…” I reached out to him.
He responded by clenching his fists. “Aren’t I as good as Lucas or something?”
I groaned. “Don’t start. My brother has just left me and, to tell the truth, I don’t even know if he’s coming back…”
“What?”
I explained to him, and he hugged me tight. “I’m sorry, Kia, I didn’t mean to pressure you. It’s just….sometimes I feel frustrated knowing you did it with other guys, and yet you refuse to with me.”
“Guy. Singular,” I corrected. I smiled at him, to show him it was alright and he smiled back, looking deep into my eyes. I could see the caring and sympathy inside them.
“We don’t have to do anything,” he said, kissing me gently.
“Ah, but now you have a hard-on,” I said teasingly, my fingers accidentally brushing against his penis.
He was trying very hard not to moan, I could tell, and I giggled. “Okay, Danny,” I said, “Bring it on.”
“Really?” he said, surprised at my change of mind and mood.
I nodded. “Really. Give me the condom.”
Danny handed it me, and I took it out of the packet carefully. I smiled at him and slid down the bed, so my head was at the same level as his groin.
“Hurry,” said Danny. He was evidently impatient.
Instead of putting the condom on, I licked along Danny’s shaft, making him moan.
“Kia!” he said.
I drew back. “So sorry,” I said, putting the condom on Danny’s dick and moving back up the bed.
I smiled at him. His eyes were sparkling as he pushed inside of me. I gasped, and thrust my hips up to meet him, fully engulfing him inside of me.
He began moving in and out, and I couldn’t help but moan, my eyes fluttering.
My hands were clutching his back, my nails digging into his skin. His mouth was sucking my neck and breasts, making me remember how much I liked sex.
“You’re getting tight,” Danny murmured, his teeth scraping against my collarbone as he moved up to look me in the eyes.
“Faster Danny,” I said, before my lips met his in a fierce kiss.
I felt him speed up, and getting harder. A lusty moan escaped my lips. The sexual passion I was feeling at the moment was unbelievable. I had never expected Danny to be this good.
“I’m gonna cum…” said Danny, his breathing ragged.
A few moments later, he withdrew, but his dick was still erect, inviting me to relieve him of his erection.
I pulled off the condom, not really wanting to taste the rubber in my mouth.
“Come on babe,” Danny said, “I’m eager to feel your lips around me.”
I obliged, wrapping my mouth around his cock. My hand was massaging his balls, I went down further, deep throating him.
“I’m close,” he told me. I could hear the barely suppressed pleasure in his voice.
I drew back, opening my mouth and closing my eyes as his cum shot into my mouth, and a lot over my face. I swallowed it, licking it off my face with my tongue.
I opened my eyes.
“That was great!” said Danny enthusiastically, “You were amazing!”
I nodded, “You too.” My face felt sticky from his cum. I swung my legs out of bed. I felt a bit sore, but it had been amazing.
“You okay?” asked Danny anxiously.
“Yeah,” I answered, “I’m just going to wash my face.”
When I returned, and climbed back into bed, Danny put my arm around me, and I fell asleep, feeling warm and safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my very first sex scene written.
Ever.