Forgotten Secrets

I've always wondered what Jaspers life was like before the war and when he got changed. Well this story is about when the past he thinks hes left behind caches up to him.

It all started a year before the war Jasper had a family just like everyone else, but unlike most of the other Cullen's Jasper had a sister. Her name was Alexandra Whitlock. Her and Jasper were very close so when he told her he was going to join the army, Alexandra freaked. She told him not to, but he did any ways. And the day he was supposed to leave she ran away. Jasper was frightened for his beloved sister. Not only had she ranaway during the war. She had run away when hundreds of people were being killed or kidnapped daily. Jasper waited an entire year for his young sister to return, but she never did. Jasper then went to war, and was turned. Then many years later with Maria. He left and found Alice who found the Cullen's. Although he now lives with the Cullens and he has told them his past; or at least what he has chosen to remember. Theres only one secret not even Edward can read from Jaspers mind . . . because after all this time hes forgotten his younger sister. Because who would want to remember the only sibling you had that ran away because of you. Because even after all this time Jasper still feels the guilt, because in his mind he was the one killed his sister by driving her away.

Now 148 years later when the Cullens move to a small town in Idaho called Athol. Happiness could not be more welcome. Edward and Bella's daughter, Renesmee has reached her final age, and is dating her imprint Jacob. Edward and bella could not be more happy for they now have forever to spend together. Emmett and Rosalie are becoming a closer couple, although Rose still has her atitude issue. Jasper and Alice though share everything and when Jasper sees his long lost sister, or who he thinks is his sister. Will he leave the Cullens to be with her? Or will he go behind their backs and see her? Because Jasper doesn't want anyone to know that he forgot to tell them a very important aspect of his life that hes regreted his entire life.

Alexandra is a vampire if you didn't already get the message. After she ran away she was kidnapped and then turned at the age of sixteen. She changes her last name every time so there is no way anyone could put the pieces together. Living with humans is easy for her. Her power is that she can make herself appear and feel human. She basically turns human. This power gives her a better insight to what humans do. So she can also read their minds feel what they feel, and get up every morning knowing exsactically what they were doing that day. Kinda like seeing the future only it was just what people were doing that day. Living in the small town of Athol; she has never met or had to worry about other vampires. Alexa lives with humans too, but she does have one vampire friend. but unlike her he comes and go's. His name is Kyle Washburn. She met him at a fair down south and after two nights of hanging out they were planning on going up North. Somewhere where they didn't have to worry about being in a constant war.

Kyle was turned four years after Alexandra was. He had golden blond hair that hung in his eyes. And a eye color that was a mix between red and honey yellow. This was the after affect from drinking both animal blood and human blood. Kyle moved around alot. He didn't stay in one place for more than two years. but he never left the Idaho state because of his best friend and secret crush Alexa lived here. Kyle admired her strength and fun personalty. He loved how he could always make her laugh no matter what. Even when shes reminded of her past . . . and her loved brother, Jasper.

Moving here seem like a great idea for all ten Cullens. Although in the long run maybe Forks was safer. Because not even Jasper would think that he would have to see this person again, espesically with his sister around. Much less does he know that his younger sister may know this forgotten enemy more than he knows. but what will happen when she comes for a viset that know one wants?