A Second Heartbeat

“But Brian,...I- I fell sick to my stomach”

“This is pretty good. Thank you.” Brian replied chewing a mouthful of pancakes drenched in syrup.

“So,are going to take me to work this morning?” He dropped his fork on the plate be was eating off of still chewing, He looked up at me. I quickly looked down at the wooded table then at the sunflower flower piece in the center of the table in the dinning room.

“No! I'm not felling to good. Take the bus.” Well I wouldn't fell good either if the only thing I did all day was shoot Heroin in the crest of my arms and drink beer after beer. I got up and pushed the chair back in under the table,grabbed my messenger back and walked to the door.

“Where the fuck are you going?” My eyes widen and my heart stared to beat faster. Well if you would get me a fucking car with my fucking money I wouldn't have to ask you to give me a fucking ride, now would I?

“I was going to the bus stop.” He folded his arms while leaning back in his chair and looked at me.

“Forgetting something?” He questioned pointing at his lips.

“How could I forget?” I faked a smile and walked over to him giving him a small peek on the lips.

“Now get me so Tylenol.” I did.

“I love you.” Before answering him i turned around and closing my eyes and swallowed.

“I, love you too.”

...XXX...

I walked into the shop and took a seat at my station with my forearms on my knees looking at the floor felling nauseas.

“Get to work!,you have patients in the waiting room.” Matt replied with one hand on his sexy hip as well as an angry look on that adorable face of his. I stood up and sighed.

“How come you always say “Kat get back to work, or you have patients or what are you doing just standing there?”

“Well,what are you doing just standing there? You have patients,Get back to work.” I walked away bumping his shoulder purposely and shaking my head.

“Hey sweetie he needs a bridge.” Amanda told me. I dragged myself over to her station since she only did tattoos.

“Whatcha name?” I Questioned to the guy in front of my with a highly spiked blonde Mohawk lots of eyeliner,tattoos and pale skin. I slipped on a pair of gloves,getting my needle ready at my counter beside the patient chair.

“Shannon and yourself?” He asked.

“Kat” I replied and pointed at my name tag on my shirt.

“Are you ready?” He nodded and closed his eyes.

“K take a deep breath.” He scrunched up his face a bit. “Now let it out.” I added.

“Alright your finish. Is that all you needed done today?” I screwed on the ball.

“Yes, thank you” He smiled walking up to Matt who was behind the counter so he could pay the twenty bucks. I rarely get tipped for piercings.

“Kat?” Tabitha questioned lightly walking over to me.

“Yeah sweetie?”

“Well um, I'm going on a date tonight and I was wondering if you could do my make-up.” She looked at me with a huge smile and please written all over it.

“Sure,I don't have anything plan anyway.” I obviously replied.

“Well who's the guy?”

“His name is Zacky, really cute... a guitarist.” She smiled and I gave her a nod.

“Oh, a guitarist huh?”

“Yeah..well I meet him online so...” She replied hugging my neck.

“Oh shit!”

“Whats wrong Kat?”

“Throw up!”

"Well thankyou!"

I yelled running to the restroom. If this is gonna be happening everyday I don't know what I'm gonna do. I finally walked out of the stall and to the sink to wash my mouth out,face and hands.

“Are you alright?” Amanda walked in the restroom.

“Yeah,I'm fine.”

“Wait a cotton picking second why do you look so happy and dressed up? Where are you going Missy?” I asked waiting for her answer.

“I have a date tonight.” She remarked touching up on her eyeliner.

“What?...Your married”

“Well I know that but, who cares no ones gonna tell him.” She retorted walking out the door, I followed behind.

“Well, who are you going with?”

“I just can't tell you that yet.” I arched my eyebrows.

“Why the fuck not!!?” I yelled walking out behind her.

“Not yet!” She tried to ignore me.

“Get to work fucking lesbians!” Matt replied. He was standing making sure Tabitha was tattooing her patient properly. She's a great tattooist but sometimes she comes in for work higher than a cloud.

“Fuck...you.” Amanda flicked him off laughing at Matt.

In the restroom right before we locked up the shop.

“Close your eye.” I spat at Tab. So I could finish her shadow.

“Hey girls.” Amanda walked into the restroom happy as could be touching up on her make-up...again.

“Were are you going?” Tabitha asked.

“Can't say, Not yet.” Amanda smiled. Shit, she won't tell either of us!

“Manda do you think you can give me a ride? Brian doesn't want to pick me up today.”

“Well i would but I gotta go.”

“Ok..but be careful, use a condom.” She walked out as I finished up on Tabitha's make-up.

“You look so beautiful,Tabby.” I assured.

“Well go look at yourself.” She walked to the mirror and smiled.

“You made me almost pretty.”

“What do you mean, “almost?”...your gorgeous.” She shook her head no, she can never accept a complement from anyone.

“Well, thanks for trying.” I shook my head and her. If only she could see she was a pretty girl.

“Your welcome, hun. Hey Tabitha do you think you can drop me off at the bus stop before you go?”

“Sure Tabs, lets go.” She dropped me off about ten minutes after we locked up the shop.

“Thanks again.” I said giving her a hug.

“Oh ...have a great night with, Zacky? Was his name right?” I smiled and got on the bus after we said out goodbyes.

The bus ride...extreamly boring, quiet. Well the quiet I liked. I arrived at the house and put my bag on the couch as soon as I walked in. I decided to just warm up what I made yesterday, this fucking baby is really starting to wear me out.

“Do you need anything Brian?” I asked to him as he sat on the couch flipping back and forth to porn channels. Immature bastard.

“Did I say I needed anything?”

...

“Foods ready.” He turned off the T.V and walked to the kitchen, his hair's slightly messed up. He had no shirt on, a necklace with a Harley Davidson pendent and faded blue jeans.

“You look beautiful tonight.” He replied giving me a kiss. Yeah fucking right, I'm tired as hell...my make-up is more than likely fucked up and I'm carrying your child that you have no idea about.

“Ugh,..you look great as well.” I lied looking down at my plate chewing.

Dinner passed, I cleaned up the kitchen. He turned the T.V back on in the living room and laid down on one of the couches. Some movie, he changed it from one of he's porn channel(s), amazingly. I began to walk towards the stair case.

“Come here babe.”

“Shit.” I said to myself. I know where this is going. I hate him. I turned the lights off in the kitchen folded my arms and walked to the living room where he was.

“Do you need something?” I asked. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up on top of him, he leaned up a bit and kissing my neck as he made me sit in his lap. I just tried my best to look away. I didn't want to look into his brown eyes...not ever again.

“Please?” He questioned kissing my shoulder with his hand on my thigh.

“Come on...Please?” I ignored him still looking away.

“Kat Please?” He started kissing my neck again.

“But Brian,...I- I fell sick to my stomach”

“So what. I have to be with you tonight. We haven't had sex in over a month.” He grabbed my hand and almost ran the two of us up stairs to our bedroom. Brian turned out the lights dropping his pants and boxers and crawled over on top of me. I wanted to yell in anger at him to stop each time he thrust into me, or stab him with something close by. You have no idea how nauseated I am right now. I have to go throw up so bad; I can almost taste it.

“Kiss me.” He ordered. I didn't want to listen and anyway I new if I did I would throw up all over him, I bet then he would kill me. I held my breath and tried to swallow what was trying to come up. I closed me eyes and squeezed them together. Shit, Brian! Cum already.

...

He tried searching for my tongue, then let out a load moan. FINALLY!

“That was great!” He rolled over, butt naked, not covered and fell asleep quickly. I ran to the restroom to throw up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!!!!!, I hope your liking it so far!

Once again, I have nothing against Brian, I :088: him. hehe