A Second Heartbeat

Jimmy

“I'm sorry...only by 5 minutes.” I pleaded and started sliding on my plastic gloves.

“And you,late again.” Matt yelled once again at Amanda.

“Oh,shut it. Asshole!” She spat,I couldn't help but laugh.

“Who are you calling an asshole you lesbian bitch!” He yelled back walking back to his main section.

“Get the fuck back to work!”He added. I walked away and started cleaning up my tattoo area for my first patient.

“Um,..Hi,what will you be getting today?”

“Oh,No! I don't want you!... I want her,Tabitha.” I turned to look at Tab and saw her shaking her head saying “No” from the front counters.

“Oh um, I'm sorry hon. But your sitting in my section.”

“Are you her friend.? What does she like and don't like?” He asked fixing his hair and pulling down sweater vest.

“Well, I'm gonna go get her for you now.”

“Well that would be splendid!” I walked away and over to question Tab about this weird-o. She pulled me aside and started talking to me.

“That guy over there.” She pointed, He started brushing his dark brown hair with his pocket comb.

“Ok, his name is Jimmy. Zacky called and said he was sending him, it was the worst night of my life” She stated.

“Well you need to go over there and tell him your not interested.” I ordered grabbing my stomach.

“I did,..last night! He told me he's never going to leave me alone and that he's going to marry me! Fuck, and I told him I worked here.” She chewed on her fingernails.

“Well go again” I yelled pushing her a bit.

“Come with me” She begged pulling my arm.

“I can't, I have to go throw up” I turned around quickly and ran to the restroom. She simply through her hands up and walked over to Jimmy.

Tabitha's P.O.V

“What do you want? Why wont you leave me alone”

“I want a labret...and an industrial.” He smirked stupidly and closed his eyes before I stuck the needle through the center of his chin.

“Ouch, not so rough” He joked

“FUCK-YOU.” I growled at him before spinning the chair a bit to put an industrial in his left ear. A couple of minutes passed and I finish throwing my gloves away.

“Tabitha, your are the syrup to my pancakes.” He replied looking up at me, I kinda couldn't resist his electric blue ones.

“Blah, Blah, Blah” I responded stupidly hoping he would soon leave.

“I love you Tab. I love string cheese. I love my mother. I drive a very very nice black mustang and make lots of money. What else do you need to know about me?”

“How to make you go AWAY!” I yelled.

“You can't make me go away, We were meant to be together!” He said sadly.

“You don't know me!” I defended.

“Yes I do,... your Tabitha and you bring spontaneous poetry to me. You wanna hear one?”

“NO!” He began anyway.

“Can I hold you for a minute...and make it feel like forever?”

“Tab, you heart in my cardiovascular system.” He added looking down at me from the chair, I stayed quiet trying not to laugh at his stupid “pick up lines.”

“I love you!” I pleaded with a smile.

“Jimmy, I hate you. Your an insane psycho freak and I wish you would go far away and DIE!” We suddenly had attention from everyone in the shop. He then looked down, frowning while his eyes filled with tears.

“Oh,...I-I'm sorry hon.” I said softly trying to stop him from crying making a bigger scene. After about 5 minutes he gave me the gigantic flower he had brought into the shop with him.

“Tabitha.”

“NO!” I threw the flower at his chest purposely.

“Tabitha, your a beautiful moon in my empty room.”

“FUCK!, LEAVE ME ALONE!” Matt came running from the back, I told him what was going on and he escorted him out the door.

“Hey at least one person wants you.” Matt laughed uncontrollably.

Kat's P.O.V

I walked out of the back restroom stall and straight to the sink to wash my face, mouth and hands. After about the third cold splash of water to my my face the door opened .

“Hey sweetie, are you okay?” Amanda asked walking in.

“yeah.” I sighed throwing the brown paper towel I used to dry off.

“Kat?”

“Yeah?”

“Old, Mick Mars just came in for another tattoo and you know none of us can handle him, can you please take him?” Amanda please fixing her hair in the mirror.

“Sure.”

“Oh, and how was the doctor check up this morning?”

“Fine, new doctor...a guy” I added as the both of us still in the restroom.

“Oh a guy? Is he single? Maybe he will be good for Tab.”

“No, I saw a ring on his finger.”

Matt started yelling from the other side of the bathroom door knocking. We both looked at each other before walking out. Our oversized fake grins pissed Matt off every time.

“Get. Back. To work!” He yelled pointing at the patients.

...

“Hey Mick” I said faking my excitement.

“It's too fuckin''' hot in here!” He spat at me as if it was my fault or something.

“Alright hon..I'll tell Matt.”

“This is my tattoo shop, Tattoos from Mars, I'm MICK MARS and I'm not going to put up with being hot in my own tattoo shop”

“Okay, I'll tell Matt.” He nodded with a smile that he often didn't show. Everyone hates old Mick Mars

“What do you want today?” he held out his fist.

“I want Mick here” he pointed below his right knuckles.

“And Mars right here” he pointed again but below his left knuckles. I nodded getting my needles and ink ready.

“I want all the letters in black with a thin coating of red outlining all the letters” He always tried to make things sound so clear when really he talked to us like we were stupid. I faked a smile.

“Do you want it in old English writing?”

“Did I say anything about old English?”

“Oh shit” I whispered as I ran full speed to the bathroom once again.

“Where are you going” Mick questioned

“I'm ugh..sick” I replied.

...

“Okay I'm sorry about that. Let's get started.”

“Are you having a baby?” My eyes widened.

“Shh,Mick” I made him quiet down so Matt wouldn't hear.

“I've seen that look on a woman's face before, yep her name was Danni we made sweet love that summer a long while back...she lost the baby though.” I nodded still tattooing him already on his other set of lower knuckles.

“When are you due?” He spoke rather loudly,as if he wanted me fired.

“Mick shh I don't want Matt to hear you. I'm trying to save up my money so I can leave my no good husband”

“Why whats wrong with him?” Mick sure was a noisy man.

“Finished” I whipping all ten red fingers with gloss and changing the subject.

“Goodbye Mick.” I waved as he walked out to his 66 Mustang.

“Shit” He better not tell Matt. Amanda came up to me drinking lemonade in a big see through glass with a straw. The worst thing about being pregnant, besides barfing every ten minutes...is you have to pee like there is no tomorrow! I ran in the restroom and closed the stall door.

“Just fucking great.” I sighed, staring down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the uber late update!
I hope you enjoyed, please leave a comment, tell me what you think!

Isn't Jimmy adorable? hehe