A Second Heartbeat

I can't like my Doctor.

Home

“Hey babe'” Brian said emotionless walking passed me as I entered the door of our house.

“Hello.” He turned around to face me. My eyes looked to the ground, I couldn't even look him straight in the face...I had a strange gut feeling that some how or someone told Brian what happened. Fuck he gonna kills me.

“What's wrong with you?” His angry toned voice still rang in my ear as I closed the front door.

“N-nothing Bri.” He raised his brows.

“Well I'm hungry!” He grabbed my chin and gave me a kiss.

“O-okay, I'll make you something to eat then.” I could feel little drops of sweat trickling down my forehead. As I started to prepare a simple spaghetti dinner for Brian. My mind wouldn't stop wondering off to think of Dr. Feelgood, in only the best ways of course. Kat, stop. Stop, IT'S WRONG!. YOUR MARRIED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!...and worst, pregnant....If Brian were to find out he would makes everyone's life a living hell, not just mine.

I dropped the bundle of spaghetti noodles in the boiling hot water.

I'm sure that doctor would make my life a walk in the park though...heaven almost, I can just feel it, how he looks at me...the same way Brian use to, before we got married anyway. Boy have I missed that so, and I would give anything to get it back. Every awaken day I dream of having my real husband back, the Brian I fell in love with; the Brian who was in love with me. The one who promised me the world, the man the wanted to share a family with me in Huntington Beach, the best guitar player to walk the world. NOW...he's nothing. ABSOLUTY NOTHING! Sometimes I wish he would tell me he's leaving or he's in love with someone else. I still sure as fuck haven't thought of a way of explaining to him I'm pregnant,god I hope I won't even have too; I will have enough money to at least get me a small, average apartment with enough left over for some necessary things for the baby...diapers, clothes, milk. He just can't find out...for a while, A LONG WHILE. My dresses cover my stomach some what...for the now, I mean there's not much to cover yet. As far as shoes go, I haven't wore any heels...mainly flats or sandals. Fuck, and then there's Matt...I'm sure he'll fire me if he finds out, he totally hates all of us, but what can I do?

The soft noodles, meat and sauce was mixed together and put dish that sat in the middle of the table.

“Brian, food.” I took a seat at the table which sat four.

...

“Why aren't you eating?” He dropped his fork on his half full plate.

“Oh, Umm..I'm not hungry.”

“Why the fuck not?”

“No reason.” Italian food,...not on the list of "good eating while pregnant."

"Eat!" With not argument I scooped a spoon of spaghetti on my plate.

...
That night:
The worst heart burn of my life!!
♠ ♠ ♠
how was it?