1000 Stars Are Passing By

Kayden Todd.
Well of course, that's not his real name. In fact, he doesn't even know what his real name is. Kind of sad for a sixteen year old. He doesn't know his real name, he doesn't know his father, all he's known is his mom? He thinks maybe his dad can give him some answers about who he is, because he doesn't really seem like his nagging, melancholy mother. But she's got reason to be dreary, you'll see.

Sophie and Will Kaulitz.
one.
two.
three.
Brother and sister. They make up the successful emo duo Reverse Gravity. Their father is Bill Kaulitz, lead singer of that oh so famous band from their childhood. They've got money, power, whatever they want. Sophie is a bit of a bitch. Well, she's a lot of a bitch. And Will is like her little puppy. After all, he is the younger brother. But at times, when their life stops for just fragments of a moment they think about the mom they never really had. Where is she? And their father, he doesn't act at all a father to them. They've spent most of their life with Uncle Tom and Aunt Bea and their cousin Adelaide. And now dad's working on a solo career. Where's a family when you need one?

Adelaide Kaulitz.
Fifteen year old daughter of Bea and Tom Kaulitz. She is best friends with Will and Sophie, and at times, wishes she could help Will, as Sophie is...a bitch. She also wishes they weren't cousins, because she's been crushing on him for quite some time. He has girlfriends on and off but they usually dump him, or Sophie scares them off. Adelaide is a model, and though she can have anything she wants, she works hard to get things.

This is their story. These four kids. Somehow, their paths intermingle...
Sure, maybe its cliche, a grown up story about Tokio Hotel and their kids.
But I really don't give a damn. :)