Sequel: Only the Circus Knows

A Picturesque Score of Passing Fantasy

You Can't Love me

***************
It was morning and all the crew met up in the lobbly for breakfast. I didn't feel at all hungry. I felt horrible. Going behind Brendon's back and running off with his best friend. But it could not be helped, I loved Ryan with all that I had.

"Aren't you hungry Clair?" Danny asked me. His eyes looked a cross between distressed and jealous, though I had no idea why. I glanced down at my plate. Nothing was touched.

"I don't feel so well." I explained. The truth was I didn't. Last night Brendon came into my room to check if I was okay, as usual. He showed so much love and apreciation for me. It hurt to know that he loves me so much.

"You don't? Well that's terribly unfortunate." Brendon said, he was sitting next to me. Ryan was sitting on the other side of Brendon. It killed me how close Ryan was from my embrace, "Why don't you go to your room and lay down."
I had made new friends in The Dark Masquerade. No, Danny didn't count. All of a sudden he's been acting all wierd around me.

Annamarie Jones, my best friend and increaible ballerina. She was to only one that knew my secret about Ryan and me.
Jonathan Walker, the backbone on The Dark Masquerade. He made sure no secrets came out concerning The Dark Masquerade. You could say he was keeping the circus out of the radar. Out of the no-one-is-supposed-to-know-this-about-The-Dark-Masquerade radar that is.
Spencer Smith, best flapjack maker ever. Period.

"I'll escort her!" Danny piped up.

"Very well." Brendon said waving it off. I started to feel even more sick. Danny led me to me to my room. I laid down on the bed, sighing.

"Uhm, Clair?" Danny asked. I looked at him wierdly. He was just supposed to escort me here. Not keep and eagle eye on me. Danny closed the door behind him.

"Hmm?" I started to get panicky. What was he doing?

"Have you ever had really strong feelings for someone? So strong that you know you're gonna marry em' someday?" a jolt ran through my body.

"What do you mean Mr. Gibson?" I asked.

"That's how I feel about you." he tried to smile warmly. I didn't feel any of that warmth though, "Ryan..."

"What are you talking about?" I said all to quickly. I instantly regreted saying those words.

"I know about you two." he frowned. Fear ran through my spine. How did he know? "He's not good for you Clair."

"Why?" I was beggining to get a little pissed off.

"He killed Serenia. He murdered her."

"Danny Gibson, Brendon would like to see you." Ryan barged in. I could tell Danny wasn't finished, but I had heard enough. Danny glanced at me concerned, but he left my room anyways.

"How could you Ryan?" I was now overflowing with tears, "How could you kill her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, all of you die-hard fans of PATD should get my "Flapjack" joke. If you don't you're just sad. If I don't get enough comments or messages I swear ima not put up a chapter tomorrow. You have been warned.