Sequel: Only the Circus Knows

A Picturesque Score of Passing Fantasy

Secret Spies Always Keep Their Secrets Secret

I felt like I was going to melt.

"Clair..." Ryan mumbled into the kiss, "You're barely breathing." he pulled away to look at my reddened face, "You're blushing."

"Am not!" I blushed even harder, "It's the lack of air!"

"Yeah, because you're kissing me." Ryan smirked. He had outsmarted me this time.

"Oh my-" someone started to say. Then it was followed by a Mmph, and a Quiet! They'll hear us! Ryan smirked again.

"Their covers blown." he whispered into my ear. I giggled, "You can come out!"

Silence.

"We know you're there." I laughed. And what do you know, hiding in my closet was none other than Jon Walker and Spencer Smith...the flapjack maker.

"I-uh, we're sorry. We-uh didn't mean to uh..." Spencer stuttered. Silly flapjack maker. Jon slapped him on the arm.

"What will Brendon say when I tell him about you two?" Jon sighed.

"Wait!" Ryan looked afraid, "He won't say anything, because he won't know anything. Jonathan Walker you are not going to tell Brendon about us!"

"Ryan," Jon started, "I can't do that. We-"

"You... Only you. I'm with Clair and Ryan." Spencer said. Good secret spy. Jon looked hard at Spee.

"You are risking your life to keep those two's secret safe?" Jon looked astonished. Spee just nodded. Very good secret spy.

"I'm with Ryan and Cl-air!" Annamarie said stepping out of the closet as well.

"How did you get into the closet?" Jon was uhm, flabbergasted. Anna just smiled evily.

"I'm a better secret spy than Spee!" she squealed triumphantly. How immature.
Bad secret spy.

"Annamarie didn't Brendon tell you to go feed the horses or something?" Jon asked. Anna looked off into space.

"Silly Jon, we don't have horses." she laughed. Oh boy.

"Yes we do." Ryan said.

"Whoa...brain freeze there." Anna chuckled.

"She's not very bright." I heard someone mumble.

"No, last time I checked I was brighter than the sun itself." Anna stuck out her tongue. Jon rolled his eyes, but I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh.

"You know I can't keep this from Brendon." Jon sighed, "It's just..."

"If I can keep a secret,
You can keep a secret! Can keep a secret!
We all love secrets-"

"Anna!" I yelled frustraited, "Now is not the time to be singing songs!"

"Why not-"

"Brendon will find out Ryan. You know that. It's only a matter of time." Jon warned, "You'll be the one that suffers the most."

"I'll deal with it." Ryan said confidently.

"Suffer?" I questioned, "Ryan, you can't do this. Maybe we should just stop. I'm not having you suffer because of me."

"But the question is Clair, can you stop? Can you live without Ryan?" Spencer asked. I thought about it long and hard.
I couldn't.

"This is going to be more complicated than I thought." Jon sighed, "But I won't tell Brendon."
♠ ♠ ♠
There. I love you all.
Message me comment.
Do it.
Please?