Sequel: Only the Circus Knows

A Picturesque Score of Passing Fantasy

Nothingness and I Don'ts

I shivered involuntary.
They were laughing at me. The rats were laughing at me, or at least it seemed that they were. The Phantom, as I guessed, made his way toward my bleeding body.
Everything. Is, so. Hazy.
He bent down low, his chapped lips barely caressing my ear.

"Your mine now." he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.
**************
"Where'd she go?" I yelled frantically, "Pete? Gabe? Can you at least answer me or something?"

No answer. Where were those two?
I wasn't glowing, I knew that for sure. In fact, I don't even know what's happening. I feel like nothing, and nothing is around me. Black nothingness.
And that's not even a word.
***************
"Clair!" I yelled, no answer, "Will?" I pursed my lips together. What the heck...I'm not glowing!
I'm not glowing.
What- I don't get it.

Maybe I should just ask someone what's going on.
There's no one around.
I knew that!

"Shut up!" I yelled at myself, whoa. You're yelling at yourself Pete. That is not a good sign. Yelling at yourself makes you like mental or something, and I'm not mental. I'm the farthest thing from mental. Maybe that's not all true, but still.
I want William, he'd know what to do.
***************
Holy- what is happening?
I'm not glowing...
Holy crow, I'm not glowing!


That's bad, very bad. That means he knows we're here. I smacked my forehead.

No stupid.
Of course he'd know we are here. Well, I'm here, wherever here is.

I'm tired.
Whoa, that was random. But I guess I am tired. Exhausted maybe.
I'm lonely.
Now that was something I never really said because someone would always be there to be my company.
But no one was here in this dire time of need.
I, Gabe Saporta, am lonely. And that's saying a lot.
***************
"Where is Clair? Where is Bella? And most importantly, where is Brendon?" I fumed. Anjelah looked pale, I hated yelling at her. But how else would you get information out of someone's mouth if they won't tell you one freaking thing?

"I-I'm not sure." she stuttered. Blond locks of her golden hair fell over her right shoulder. She was pretty, but she could never be gorgeous. Only one person was gorgeous.
Clair.
I fought back a contented sigh.

"Liar." I frowned. She groaned, clearly giving up.

"Bruno came in after Anna and I were finished fixing Clair up. He told her that Brendon needed to see her before the show started. She hasn't been back since."

"That wasn't so hard was it?" I was irritated that she wouldn't just spill it out the first time I asked her to tell me where she was, "Have you seen Danny anywhere? It's like he's disappeared."
Anjelah looked queasy.
Anjelah knew something she wasn't telling me.

"I don't-"

"Don't even start with the I don'ts. You know something, let it out!"

"Serenia is back." she mumbled.

"What?" I asked astonished.

"You heard me Ryan, Serenia is back." I could tell she wanted this to be the end of the conversation.

"I don't believe-"

"Stop it with the I don'ts Ryan." she quoted me. I glared at her.

"That's not all you know." I pressed her for more information. She sighed and rocked back and forth on her heels.

"And the Phantom seems to have followed her."
♠ ♠ ♠
commentsRkewl-join the comment club everybody!