Sequel: Only the Circus Knows

A Picturesque Score of Passing Fantasy

See? We.

I peered curiously at the ever moving blobs.
Sometimes they would be the face I remembered, and a couple seconds later it would be a meaningless blotch of color against the metallic silver.

"Clair?" someone called out, "Clair!" the voice seemed so familiar.

"Hello?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Right here Clair!" a whispy voice said. It came from behind me.

"Right here!"

"No, here!" voices rang out from every direction. The voices were so a plenty that it was increadibly hard to hear my own thoughts. I was beginning to get scared.

"We're right here." another voice said. I stood up, I was tired of being teased.

"Where are you?" I shouted.

Silence.

The blobs disappeared. I felt lonely now.

"Sorry if we frightened you." a clear voice came. I whipped my head around. A black figure made it's way towards me. It's appearance probably would have scared anyone sane away, yet I was not afraid. Therefore I probably wasn't sane.

"Who are you?" my voice shook.

"Dear, don't you remember us?" the figure asked. I didn't know what she meant by us, I only saw one being. I shook my head rapidly, "We visited you while you were practicing. With Anjelah! Remember?"

"No." I said slowly, "And why do you keep saying that there's more than one of you? I only see one."

"Do you now?" she asked. She laughed and with each breath she took, a little piece of her came off. And those little pieces became other figures, who laughed as well, "See? We."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
I'm tired, and sick with the flu.
Meh.