Sequel: Only the Circus Knows

A Picturesque Score of Passing Fantasy

Door With an "X"

Awed by the sight of all the changes throughout her surroundings, the doll raced through the halls to find something new. But everything was the same. Of course it was all beautiful, but it seemed as if the halls repeated themselves. Over and over again.

Curiosity.

The word ran through her mind like a speeding bullet. There! She found it. A difference, she was rescued by the similarities of everything around her. It was a big wooden door marked with a large "X" in the front of it.

Curiosity.

She examined the door very carefully.

"What had Anjelah and Ryan told you?" the doll asked herself. "Don't let curiosity get the best of you." she sighed. But she did the exact opposite of what they warned her. She opened the door.
She was surprised the door was, too, open; like Anjelah's. Inside the room was old cabaret costumes. 'Only the costume closet'. She told herself. But there was something off about the whole place.

-{Harlequin}-

A big poster in the center of the room read. There was a picture of a gorgeous woman helping a ringmaster tame lions. The ringmaster was, as she immediately recognized as The Great Brendon Urie. She felt ugly compared to this Harlequin. The doll paced around the odd room until she found a desk drawer stuffed with old letters. All of them were signed by a Serenia Dowes; who's name didn't quite fit with Harlequin. The dolls smooth, flawless forehead crumpled up in frustration. Trying to put all the puzzle pieces together. She dared to open the last one written, for the dates were put on them.

Dear Brendon,

I can't. It's just too hard. I just...what would my father say about us? You know he'll kill you, even me! I think he knows, I can't stay with you. I'm sorry. I will always love you.
Love,
Serenia Dowes

"You're not supposed to be in here!" someone roared. The doll gasped and laid lifeless yet again on the cold floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. Hahahhahaha!!! Message me plz! Tell me if it's getting boring, give me advice, yep. It makes my day!