Viva La Heartbreak

This story is based off my dreams I had for awhile so I decided why not voice it? By the way, I'm taking some events that occur on Jackass,WildBoyz, and Viva La Bam to make it fit better. I have nothing against Missy my dears.

Rebecca Sullivan has a crazy job,crazy family, and crazy friends.
What Rebecca does is that when a band needs someone to fill in for their member (particularly guitar, shes best at guitar) she would fill in for them for their concert. She goes a little crazy running around and helping some of the greatest bands known.

An aftermath to a horrible fight with her brother Jimmy, also known as The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold, Rebecca was left homeless. She ran into her old childhood friend Raab Himself, and was instantly accepted into the Margera and Jackass family.

For Rebecca being the only girl in Jackass, she is considered pretty hardcore. She would kick anyone's ass if they messed with her or her friends.

She befriends Bam Margera, who soon becomes her best friend along with Bam's crew. Everyone notices a spark of connection between Rebecca and Bam, but both are too blind to see that.

Bam is about to marry Missy, who everyone finds annoying and feel as if Bam and Missy are rushing things.

Will Rebecca and Bam ever unite? Or shall life on tour and with Jackass blind them?

This is not your average cliche story folks. Sorry for the long description, but its VERY important!!!