Viva La Heartbreak

There are things you should know

Shadows cascaded over a sleep driven figure in complete darkness.

"This one is called the Rude Rebecca Ruckus" Some one's hoarse whisper voiced to a silenced camera.

The dark figure lifted up a dark object that made a liquid like sound if moved. It lifted over the dark figure's bodies and was turned over, causing dark liquid to cascade out of the object. A scream broke the silence of the night and laughter arose soon after.

"She screams so loud it makes me think shes orgasiming!"Someone cackled causing more laughter to erupt.

A light was switched on to reveal Rebecca Sullivan drenched in a pink liquid, she scowled and glared at each male in the room. She growled each man's name under her breath, and laughter slowly seized into uncomfortable silence and she seethed.

"Steve-o, Knoxville, Chris, Dunn, and Novak." After each name was spoken, all attention was drawn to the angered girl.

"You better start fucking running. I'll give you five seconds." Ryan Dunn looked into his hand held camera and squeak out a "Shit!"

The boys looked at each other with fear. Each took a step at the same antagonizing slow pace to test the girls threat.

"Five...Four...One!" She screamed and tackled the first person she saw, which happened to be Novak. She swung her clenched fist right into his eye and yowls of laughter and pain rang through out the Margera household

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After chaos had erupted the entire house plus its guests were seated in the living room

Rebecca emerged from the upstairs clean and spotless. Novak was sitting on the couch with and ice pac over his left eye, Ryan,Chris,Bam, Raab,Steve-o.Johnny,Rake,and Dico were laughing at the tape that they have caught of pouring Ocean Spray all over a sleeping Rebecca.

Or Becca as they liked to call her.

April and Phil sat in a love seat together, groggily looking around and giving disapproving looks to the boys.

Becca sighed and shook her head in amusement.

Being here sure does have its ups and downs She inwardly chuckle as she jumped down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
now this fucking sucks i know. but i had to start this some how. it sucks monkey balls

and I'm not copying anyone btw
and also i am actually going to add who ever may be friends with the cky crew and jackass, this means HIM the 69 Eyes, the Dudesons, all of jackass, CKY, just like everyone, i want this to be good.

please comment or constructive criticism is much obliged