You're All I Ever Wanted

A rude awakening

I woke up and my brother was staring at me. Creepy right? I thought so. I rubbed my eyes and stared at him. I looked at the clock. Ugh what was he doing in my room at this ungodly hour? I sighed and sat up. He grinned at me then I felt cold come in contact with my skin. I screamed and started running after him. I ran down stairs and almost knocked down poor Kaitlin but I didn’t care I was going to kill Sean when I got a hold of him. He ran outside into the back yard and I followed after him not thinking about my attire. I ran and Jake’s shirt started to fly up but I didn’t care all I cared about was payback. I suddenly stopped running when I heard whistles. I turned around and Quil and Seth were standing there. Seth pointed at Quil who laughed. I turned around and Sean was laughing at my drenched body and shirt. I smiled. That’s okay I have payback. I walked past Quil and Seth and straight into Jake’s house. Billy looked up from the paper and smiled at me. He was still handsome despite his years. His long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail. He still had a very dashing smile. I pointed at Jake’s door and he nodded. Before I was out of sight though he commented on my appearance.
“You know when you used to come to my house wearing my son’s shirts you would always have pants underneath it,” he said with a laugh.
“Sean threw water on me so I am telling on him.” Billy laughed.
“You walked all the way over here to wake up Jake to tell on Sean is that right?” I nodded. “Go ahead he’s sleeping though.” I shrugged. I walked into Jake’s room and I giggled. His sheets were on the floor with his blanket and he looked passed out and to top it off he was snoring. I wish I had a camera. He rolled over so the wall was a good ways away from him yet he was facing the wall. I looked at the clock on his night stand. He would kill me for waking him up at 7 a.m. I smiled and crawled into bed with him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me. His eyes jerked open when they came into contact with me though. He seen it was me and smiled then went back to sleep. I smiled and cuddled up next to him. I dare those jerks to mess with me while I am with Jake. He will beat them up. I smiled at that thought and almost drifted off to sleep until Jake started to whimper in his sleep. I sat up and he pulled me back down. He whimpered much like a dog loudly in his sleep.
“No Lillie don’t leave…” I ran my wet and cold hand through his hair.
“Jakey I will never leave you. I am here to stay.” He started to shake.
“Lillie it will tear me apart for you to leave. You are my life now I can’t live without you.” I smiled. I had waited forever to hear those words even if he was sleeping. At least he was dreaming about me right. I ran my hands back through his beautiful hair. It was so shiny. I wish my hair was cool like that. Whoa totally another thing I am not saying that out loud. I smiled as he look my hand and basically rubbed his face with it.
“I am not leaving again Jake.” He smiled in his sleep.
“Good because I couldn’t live without you Lillie. You are my imprint.” I looked at him crazy. What was an imprint? I ran my hand across his face slowly but softly. His eyes opened slowly and he looked up at me and his eyes changed from being sleepy to having a glowing tone to them. I smiled and he pulled me down to him again and snuggled against me.
“Mmm so what or who do I owe for waking up to you?” I half growled.
“Jake I am all wet. Sean doused me with water and then Quil was whistling at me because I am pretty sure my shirt flow up when I was running.” Jake growled. I laughed. “Over protective much?” He smiled.
“Only over you Lil. So you came to get me to kill Sean and Quil?” I shook my head.
“I just wanted you to intimidate them. They soaked me and whistled at my butt,” he growled and I giggled. “But snuggling with you was way better than that.” He smugly smiled and pulled me so my body was pressed all the way against him. I sighed. So long I had wanted this. So long I had longed to feel his body against mine. So long had I waited for him to want me too. Now that I had him it was better. It was better than I ever dreamed. He pulled back from me and got off the bed. He walked into the living room and I sighed. His bed smelled just like him. Yummy. I sighed. I had to be dreaming. Life couldn’t be going this well for me. He came back in about a half hour later drying his hair and wearing some cut off shorts. I caught my breath. He had drip lets of water running down his stomach. I am dead. I have to have. He was not standing in front of me like that. If I am not dead then I am dreaming. He smiled at me and finished drying out his hair. I had held my breath this entire time. He walked out of the room and I released it. I sighed. I could do this. This was Jake your best friend, correction my boyfriend. I smiled and then he came back and laid next to me. I lost my breath again. He was too beautiful for words. He smiled and I smiled back then his words came back to me. You are my imprint. Now what the hell was an imprint? I caught my breath and looked into those deep brown pools that he calls eyes. They were so deep I could get lost in them easily. I think that’s what made me fall for him at first. I sighed.
“Hey Jake?” He smiled down at me.
“Yes Lollie?” I rolled my eyes. He wasn’t going to quit.
“Well when you started talking in your sleep and I am quite curious about it.” He swallowed hard.
“You know I will tell you anything Lill.” I smiled.
“You said that I was your imprint. What is an imprint?” He smiled and kissed my forehead.
“You remember the old legend’s tales about the wolves…” he paused. I looked at him expectantly. “Lillie the legends were…” the bedroom door opened and I screamed. There stood Sean, Quil, and Kaitlin with squirt guns in hand. Jake laughed. I tried to get off his bed but I was too late. I was drenched in water. I looked at Jake through my hair and he smiled. He pushed my hair out of my face and pulled me into a kiss. His hands went to the back of my head deepening the kiss. I heard a gag and knew it was Sean so I flipped him off. I pulled away from Jake and got off his bed. I pushed past them and left the room. This sucked. I couldn’t even have a normal morning with my boyfriend and to make matters worse I had no idea what an imprint was or what Jake was going to tell me. I hated Sean. Jake exited his room and came out to me.
“Come on it will be better if I tell you in private.”
♠ ♠ ♠
omg I have 48 reads already i could die from happiness but then you will never get your updates lol
Kit kat would come dig me up
"how I want to read more about Sean" lmao so comment <3