You're All I Ever Wanted

The perfect kiss ruined

Kaitlin’s p.o.v

I can’t believe he decided to call me. It wouldn’t have mattered so much had I not been about to make out with Sean. I mean come on he’s practically a god and my idiot brother decides to interrupt me. Oh he better hope I don’t come home because when I do or if I do I should say; he was burnt toast. Sean just smiled and shook his head. I loved his smile. It was so… I can’t describe it. He pulled away from me and I frowned. Oh yea Gabriel had one coming.
“Kaitlin are you there?” I sighed and held in my growl. I have been doing that a lot lately. Sean must bring out the beast in me. I giggled mentally.
“Yes god I am here Gabe. What do you want?” My tone came off rather snippy but I didn’t care. He’s lucky I didn’t pimp slap him through the phone.
“God what crawled up your ass Kat? I hadn’t heard from you and I wanted to check in on you.” I rolled my eyes. Sean pouted at me and I smiled. He can be such a dork but he makes me laugh.
“Oh you were actually checking on me?” Then his real intention dawned on me. “That’s awful funny you didn’t care if I was alive or dead at home unless I was with Lillie. Why don’t you call her and check up on her.” He grunted.
“How do you know that I wasn’t worried about my little sister being out there with all kinds of strangers?” I rolled my eyes and took the phone from my ear and gave it the finger. He lies so much ugh.
“Yea right I doubt it.” Sean came over and hugged me.
“No because I know she’s doing okay because she is getting over him then coming home to me.” I couldn’t help it I started to hysterically laugh. Sean looked at me like I had lost my mind. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. He really thought she was coming home to be with him when she had some one like Jake. Pssh please. I stopped laughing and smiled evilly. He ruined my mood now I am going to ruin his.
“Well if making out and sleeping with him at night is getting over him then Lillie is more than ready to come home to you.” Sean was smiling then he raised an eyebrow. I mouthed an ‘I’ll tell you later’ and he nodded. He looked so adorable when he was curious.
“What do you mean?” I smiled.
“Well actually you did Lillie a favor sending her down here. Jake loves her and wants to be with her. He always wanted too but didn’t want to lose his best friend.” I was proud of myself. It served him right to ruin my happy moment with Sean. Go rot in hell now Gabe. “Hey Gabe I have to go spend time with my boyfriend. So bye.” I shut my cell phone. Sean pulled me into a hug. I relaxed into his arms. I used to make fun of that saying about never finding heaven until they found his arms. It’s true. Sean’s arms are safe, warm, huge… sorry that doesn’t count, and they fit perfectly around me. He kissed the top of my head. I sighed.
“What troubles the keeper of my heart so much right now?” I smiled and looked up at him.
“My brother Gabriel called. He aggravates me so much. He never really cared about me when I was there unless I was with Lillie.” He nodded and kissed me softly. Nice going Gabe you ruined his mood all together. I could have had a full on make out session but no my brother has to interrupt.
“Don’t let him bother you tiger. He is not worth the aggravation.” I nodded. Sean had a point.
“Wait what did you just call me?” He grinned.
“Tiger, it reminds me of you. You’re feisty yet tame and beautiful plus I am pretty sure if you got into a fight they would end up in the hospital.” I laughed and grabbed his hand.
“Lets go home Sean. I am quite curious to see if Lillie is back yet.” He smiled.
“I’m so glad she came home. Mom has been suffering for quite some time now without her here. So much that Jake practically moved in. She knew then how much Jake made her happy. Though she never could have seen this. I wonder how Lillie will react when she knows Jake is a wolf.” I nodded. I had been wondering the same thing. “I hope for Jake’s sake that she is as okay about it as you are. But what am I saying no one is like you in the entire world and do you know why?” I shook my head. I was curious though.
“Why?” He smiled and pulled me into a full out kiss. My lips sparkled and our tongues danced together. He pulled away smiling and then we heard applause. I turned around and Quil was standing there clapping.
“You always know how to ruin a moment don’t you?” He smirked and shrugged.
Sean and I walked hand in hand inside the house. I looked around and there still was no sight of Lillie or Jake yet. That could be both a good or a bad thing. Sean’s mom was currently cooking. I smiled and he went to kiss her cheek. My boyfriend was so sweet sometimes. He came back and sat next to me on the couch and I snuggled into his side.
“The answer to my question earlier was that none of them have my heart. You will always own it. You are my life source now. Well that sounds kind of dramatic but I mean it. You are my favorite part of life and I thank the heavens for Lillie bringing you home with her.” I felt my eyes water up. I wasn’t used to a guy treating me like that. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and then turned back to the tv. Maybe I should move down to La Push. What could be better then living with my boyfriend and my best friend?
♠ ♠ ♠
wow 18 subscribers
i feel so special man

the next chapter Lillie comes back at least for one pov
I kind of like Kaitlin and Seans little romance there dont u think?

2 comments before the next one comes out