You're All I Ever Wanted

my own inner wolf

Lillie’s p.ov.

I sat down on my bed and let everything sink in. My boyfriend/best friend in the entire universe was a werewolf. Hell every best friend I have-minus Kaitlin, was a werewolf. Even my own blood brother Sean was a werewolf. What the hell was happening to the world? I thought this werewolf stuff was make believe. This was way too much for any human to handle. Before all of this I only thought this world consisted of humans. I shook my head. I didn’t know what to believe now. My whole world had been turned upside down and every thing I knew no longer was true. I felt so shamed. I mean every thought and every feeling I had was it true? Did I love Jake or was it because he imprinted on me that made me care about him? This whole imprint thing was bothering me a bit as well. I mean did Jake love me before he imprinted on me or did he love me because he imprinted? I wanted to cry when I realized he was kind of forced to be with me. My thoughts then went back to being at Aunt Sarah’s. I loved it there but I wasn’t at home. I could have been I told myself. That was Jake’s fault. If he would have left my mind I would be with Gabriel. We would be so happy. My chest ached but not for the reason I was thinking. I figured it was because I missed Gabriel but that wasn’t even close to the reason. It hurt me to see myself cuddled with some one else and not in Jake’s arms. It was the Jake now I seen as well. Not my old best friend the boy but Jacob Black the man. I sighed. This wolf thing wasn’t his fault yet I was acting like it. He couldn’t help who he was like I was couldn’t help being in love with him. In a way Jake was like my inner wolf when I was with Gabe. Ok they were completely different but the same in a way. I mean Jake was something I couldn’t do any thing about just like Jake’s wolf side. He couldn’t change that about him. The next thing that came to mind caused the built up tears to spill-Sean. Those dark brown, almost black eyes of his placed themselves in my mind. The hurt look in them was obvious. What I said must have killed him. I can’t do this to him or Jake. What about the rest of the pack? I smacked my forehead. God Lillie you are such a bitch. I jumped off of my bed and I ran to my bedroom door and swung it open. There was Jake standing there looking so troubled with his huge fist raised in a knocking manner. His eyes looked down from the ground up to my face and he put his hand back at his side. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. I felt like crying again. I put him through all this pain yet here he was still standing at my door. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist since I really couldn’t reach any higher. I just held him for a minute and he scooped me up in those gigantic arms of his and just held me while I started to cry. He kissed the top of my head and rocked me.
“Sssh little one its okay.” I looked up at him. My eyes were still filled with tears. He was the strongest person I have ever known. He was dying inside yet he was comforting me. I reached up and gently touched his cheek and he smiled.
“I’m sorry Jake,” he nodded and pulled me closer.
“Lillie its okay. You are forgiven. You didn’t understand.” I nodded. Jake still knows me better than the rest of the world. Just like when we were kids. Only this was different this time he was my Jake and that smile on his face would always belong to me. Those enchanting brown eyes would always light up when he seen me now not like before when they would brighten when I walked in with food. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.
“What are you thinking about?” I smiled.
“I was thinking about the past. It was the stuff I used to live on these memories even though they were so painful for me to remember. Every memory of you always hurt but that didn’t stop me from thinking about then and wanted to see them. I thrived on my dreams when I was with you. Gabe hated you because he knew you were always on my mind and behind my lids while I dreamt. To be more precise about your question though I was thinking about how bright your eyes are right now and how they would always be that way for me and not like when we were kids.” He laughed.
“I thought about you all the time Lillie. I just couldn’t understand why you would leave me like that? I never thought you would leave me. You were my best friend and I couldn’t see life with out you Lillie. It took awhile to realize why. I mean sure I liked you but it was a small boyish crush. I had the most perfect best friend in the entire world though it didn’t seem like it I had it bad for you. You used to love my shirts,” he paused and laughed.
“I still do Jakey.” He laughed loudly.
“God that nickname is terrible cant you think of anything else?” I sighed and pretended to think.
“Nope you’re stuck with it.” He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. The entire world started to spin. My body tingled from my head to my toes. He pulled away and smirked.
“As long as you are included with the crappy nickname I will put up with it.” I smiled. He was better than the old Jake. This was MY Jake. The Jake I always wanted. I squealed on the inside. Oh yea Lillie got her man like Stella got her groove back. Well not exactly like that. I sighed blissfully then Sean popped back in my head.
“Jake I need to go talk to Sean.” He nodded.
“Damn right you do. Now get your cute butt out of here.” I laughed and he followed me down the stairs and then he walked out the front door and turned back around to face me and motioned for me to follow him.
When I walked out the front door I couldn’t hold in an “awwwww” my brother and Kaitlin were slow dancing out in the rain. His eyes never left hers. They both looked up at our interruption. She glared at Jake and I chuckled and looked at Sean. Jake extended his arm out to Kaitlin.
“Wanna dance?” She rolled her eyes and walked over to the swing and sat down.
“Never in your life time Jake.” He smiled and shrugged.
“Give a guy points for trying.” He went and sat down next to her. I walked over to Sean and I watched him hold his breath. He was so nervous. I stopped a good two feet in front of him.
“Sean we need to talk.” He nodded and held out his shaking hand. I instantly grabbed it and he pulled me into the rain. I loved the rain and it made it better because my brother was here with me.
“Ok Lillie what do you want to tell me?” I nodded and sighed. I tried blinking back tears but I failed.
“Sean you are my blood. The only one in the world that shares the same… wait we aren’t twins so that doesn’t make sense hmm…. I got it… parents as I do.” He laughed. “I don’t want something as stupid as a gigantic wolf inside of you to make me lose the only brother I have.” He stopped and looked at me.
“You are seriously okay with this?” I smiled and nodded. He grinned like an idiot and picked me up and twirled me around. Did I mention he was shirtless? No I didn’t. The guy needs to keep clothes on for god’s sake. He could have blinded me.
“Now I can explain to you what we are. Are you ready?” I smiled and nodded. I was in for one hell of a ride.

Kaitlin’s p.o.v.

I watched Lillie and Sean walk off and I let out a shaky breath. I hope they get this settled. I can tell its bothering Sean. I hated seeing him upset like that. I smiled at the memory of what happened moments ago. He was too perfect. I mean what a day. I get to see Sean’s wolf, we made out… Gabe called… ew not good… I slow danced in the rain with the love of my life and life was perfect. Well despite the fact that Jake was sitting next to me making funny faces at me.
“Jake what are you doing?” He quickly removed his hand from the end of his nose and his tongue went back in his mouth.
“Um I was trying to taste the rain.” I rolled my eyes.
“Right you were weirdo.” He laughed.
“So um,” he cleared his throat, “you were with Lillie out in Virginia.” I nodded.
“She was my best friend. I don’t have many friends because of my brother.” His body hardened.
“I’m sorry but I hate him.” I laughed.
“You too oh my god we have something in common.” I started dancing like sponge bob’s bring it around town thing. Jake raised his eye brow then started dying laughing.
“Are you sure it was your brother’s fault you didn’t have friends?” I lightly smacked him. He laughed and light hit his face and he put his hand up to block it. I followed the light to the car in the drive way. I squinted trying to see in the rain. A figure got out of the car and looked around. I leaned forward and squinted so much my eyes hurt. The figure walked closer and I jumped on Jake. He looked at me crazy and then laughed.
“You come on strong but you see I have a girlfriend I am so sorry to disappoint you.” I growled.
“So you must be Sean. Hi I am Kaitlin’s brother Gabe.” Jake’s face went from amused to a hard structure. He looked like stone that is until the vein in his jaw started pulsing. We were in for some problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update
i have a lot of shit going on right now and im trying to find every distraction possible so... onwards with the authors note lol

Jake= Sean?
what the hell Gabe?
is Jake going to phase?
what happens when lillie and sean see him
is kaitlin going home?
comments make the updates come faster

<3 Jace's imprint