You're All I Ever Wanted

Two beautiful strangers and... her

I ran until my legs ached. The burn started to become unbearable. I collapsed on the ground. I held my chest and attempted to catch my breath. I had gotten a good distance from the house. I shouldn’t have gotten so angry but I hate being ridiculed. My own brother led it too. I thought he had changed but he was still the same guy that had picked on me as a kid. I put my head in my hands. I felt like a small child. I would always be wrong or picked on no matter what I did. I sighed and I felt the tears start to fall. I was weak. I had always depended on Jake or the guys to help me out. Poor Em dealt with so many of my emotional dramas. Jake was always there for physical support. ‘What yummy that support was too.’ I giggled. Only I would think something like that. I stood up and looked around my surroundings and I concluded that I had no idea where I was. Nice job Lillie next time you decide to run off at least do it where you know where you are. All that was around me was wet ground and trees. Lots and lots of trees. I sighed then I raised my hand in the air in a bright idea motion. I had an idea. I patted my pockets in search for my cell phone. I swore and stomped my feet. My phone was in my hoodie pocket. Damn Jake! Had he not rushed me I would have my phone in my pocket and I could be leaving this scary spot in the woods. I sat down on the ground. I would just have to think about how I got here. Think Lillie think! I saw myself running from my house and going to the left. Ok now which way did I go? Come on Lillie we are getting warmer. I saw myself running left until… my senses started screaming for me to leave. Get up and go now. I shook my head and tried to brush it off the feeling. Then it hit me twice as strong. It screamed for me to get out now! I opened my eyes and I saw all the noise in the usually extremely loud forest had gone silent. I stood up. This was a warning that something was wrong. I started to back up when I saw him. His skin was such a milky white it seemed to glow. His black hair shone in such a way it looked as if he lived at a salon. His eyes glowed a greenish- magenta color. They were beautiful; all green with purplish red all around the pupil. I had never seen any body with such captivating eyes as he had. Not even Jake. He walked closer to me smiling. His teeth were perfect rows and so white it nearly blinded me. He beckoned me with his index finger and much to my dismay my feet moved. My head screamed, ‘NO!’ but my feet went against my wishes. I just wanted to get a closer look. No person was that perfect. But he seemed to get even more breath taking up close. I sucked in my breath when I seen his perfection up close.
“Hello,” his voice was pure velvet. I loved Jake yet this stranger had captivated me so quickly. I felt bad for Jake. I was ashamed of myself.
“Hi I’m Lillie. I don’t believe I have ever seen you around here before.” He flashed his pearly whites at me and then he took his hand and gently brushed my cheek. I shivered. His touch was ice cold. I expected to see ice crystals hanging off of his finger tips or at least a small patch of ice on my cheek. But neither was there. I was still shivering from his touch.
“I promise I will explain when we get home.” I nodded and climbed on his back and he took off running. He ran pretty fast though we weren’t gone as fast the stranger from earlier was though. I sighed. Who was that man? Why was he so ice cold when my brother and every one else I knew were always warm. That puzzled me. What was a leech? I shrugged and we came to a complete stop. Sean helped me off of his back. We walked inside and Mom stopped me as soon as I came in the kitchen. She looked a lot happier since the first day I came home. I had caused this woman so much stress and I owed my very existence to her. I should bow down and kiss her feet and thank her for every thing she has done for me. She smiled warmly and kissed my cheek and smacked Sean upside the head.
“I’m so sorry Tinker Belle. I didn’t mean to offend you. I just figured Jake explained what a leech was.” I shook my head.
“He won’t even talk to me about Bella. How was I supposed to know?” He nodded then bent down so I could get on his back.

“You shouldn’t have upset her.” Then she turned to me. “Lillie will you do me a quick favor?” I nodded.
“Anything Mom you know this already.” She smiles and nods.
“Can you go to the grocery store for me?” I nodded.
“Sure, you have a list of things you need?” She nodded and handed me a piece of paper and I walked off to the car. I got into my truck and started to drive. I knew what she was doing. She was testing me to see if I would run off at the first sign of a problem. She was a smart woman, my mother. I was never leaving again though. I don’t care how bad things got. They were all stuck with me muwahaha. Sorry evil moment there. I smiled and turned up my radio. Some old country song blared on the radio. “Cleaning this gun” I believe they said the name of the song was. I never got to have that with my dad and I never will. I quickly turned the station because honestly I couldn’t bare the sound of a father-daughter relationship I never got to have. I scanned through the radio until a familiar Linkin Park song came on. I decided to leave it there until I got to the small grocery store. It was just inside of Forks. I don’t come in here too often. I stayed with Jakey most of the time. That wasn’t good for my health but I loved being around him. This leech thing was still bothering me. What could have caused Bella to leave Jake? He was the most lovable and sarcastic person I knew. I loved it though. Part of me was glad she left because I fear he would have never left her for me but then the other half says you’re his imprint he would have seen you and left her on instant. I sighed and got out of my truck. I glanced down at the list and shook my head. There was only like five things on this list. That confirmed her plans to me. She didn’t count on my smarts. Yea score one for Lillie.

I grabbed a buggy and pushed it into the store. Let’s get this over with. I pushed down past the vegetable section and walked to the meats first. It was then I first seen ‘them’. He instantly caught my eye. His bronze hair had the bed head look. It was cute but not sexy to me. I saw the paleness from his skin from where I was standing. He reminded me of the stranger I saw in the woods. The pale beautiful stranger. He stopped dead in his tracks and the girl he had with him turned to face him. Her beautiful chestnut brown hair was down. Her face was pale but not as pale as the boy’s was. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. It was at that moment I realized who she was. I felt as if something had punched me in the stomach. There in the flesh was the girl who caused me so much heart ache and heart break. She looked as beautiful as she had when I left. Miss Bella Swan in the flesh was standing feet away from me. But who was this beautiful stranger with her? Where was this parasite as Sean had put it? I didn’t see a bug any where. He turned to face me. He nearly took my breath away. He smirked then they continued walking. What the hell just happened?
“No we have never come in contact for I would have remembered a face as beautiful as yours my dear.” I blushed and looked down. He smirked. “Your friends will be here momentarily. I will be back to see you again very soon.” All I could do is nod and in a blink of an eye he was gone. I shook my head and wiped my eyes. Had I dreamed the whole thing? I felt my cheek where he had placed his hand and it was still ice cold. I shivered again until a pair of huge arms scooped me up. I turned around to face the one who came to my rescue and I saw Sean. His eyes radiated concern and his face was red. I couldn’t tell if it was from tears or from all the running he had to do. He kissed the top of my head and held me against his chest as a father would have done. I mentally growled. He was the only father figure I had other than Billy for quite some time. Sean was my brother and I know he would never cause me any harm that wasn’t jokingly. His dark ebony hair was pulled back into a messy pony tail. Hairs stuck out every where. He had on a tank top and some jean cut offs. He put me down and started checking to make sure I was okay. The tears started to spill from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh this is aggravating me
no matter what i do to the text it still stays all bunched together its annoying. But any ways, theres a big lack of sean in this chappie sorry kit kat. And a special thanks to all 41 of my subscribers. sorry for the lack of updates.
any who
make sure to comment. because you know your wondering if edward talks to her... come on u know it was edward who was with bella. but what about the other man in the forest?

enjoy

<3 Jace's imprint