You're All I Ever Wanted

Catwoman

*Seans p.o.v*
I feel as if my body is on fire the pain is unbearable. Even as my body feels as if I'm burning alive from the inside out, my thoughts aren't of myself but of her. I brought her into this life, changed her whole world around and now I'm going to die. A surge of white hot burning rose in my chest and my stomach heaved. I am dying. Ijust had to see her one last time.
"TIGGGGGGGGGGGGFEEEEEEEEERRRR! "

Lillies p.o.v.
I heard Sean scream and immediately jumped to my feet. I looked over at Kaitlin and she was already running into the room. Quicker than my eyes could keep up, a blur of white flashed in front of her and stopped her from entering. It was Dr.Cullen. Kaitlin started beating her hands againt his chest.
"He's calling for me! I'm going in there and you're not going to stop me!, " With that she tried to push past him ut he remained firm in his position.
"Kaitlin I'm sorry but I can not let you past. His condition is critical and I need his mind on healing and not how you're feeling." I don't think I have ever seen Kaitlin start shaking this way before she looked like she was going to phase! Her long hair shook right with her body, the look in her eyes pure vengeance. She backed away from Carlisle but her eyes stayed glued on him.
"Carlisle this is you're last chance, move away from the door and let me in or you will regret it." Carlisle shook his head.
"I'm sorry Kaitlin I can not do that. He needs to focus on getting better. I'm going to head back in there and try to remove some of the poison but I need you to sit out here. "
"Then you leave me no choice,"I have never seen Kaitlin move that quickly in as long as I've known her. She punched him in the face so hard I heard the bone shatter in her hand, I started to step closer to check on herbut she was already on top of Carlisle trying to gauge his eyes out with her shattered hand at that. Iran over there and pulled her off of him. I known my main concern should be my older brother but watching my best friend try to rip out the eyes of a vampire doctor, I realized I should be just as much worried about her state of mind. As soon as I got her off of him she walked into the room with a smile on her face. Carlisle followed her into the room but instead of kicking her out, he began to work on Sean while she held Sean's hand.
I tried to distance myself from the thoughts of what is happening in that room with Sean, so Ilooked around the room and saw Quil high-fiving Embry.
"Dude I should have imprinted on her she's fierce. Did you see the way she tried to pull his eyes out? I think Carlisle was so surprised he couldn't even react. I need to find me a woman like that!" Embry laughed and shook his head.
"Quil even if you had imprinted on her she would have blown you off. Her and Sean are meant to be dude, " and with that I tuned them out. What if Sean would never be able to walk again? Better yet, what if he never could shift again? He is so proud of being a wolf. I'm so scared Ican't stop shaking. I leaned my head back against the cushion of the chair I was sitting on and let out a long breath. Please don't take my brother God.

After what seemed like an eternity, Carlisle emerged covered in blood. He walked straight towards me.
"Lillie, I manged to save most of his right leg. He will have full range of motion and be able to put weight on it just like before. His left leg I'm afraid is still pretty bad. Iwant to give his body some time to heal before Icut him open again. But you may see him now,if his imprint lets you in the door. I highly doubt he's awake but I understand you want t see with your own eyes he's okay. " I nodded.
"Thank you Dr.Cullen for all you have done for my brother and I'm sorry about your face." He simply nodded and exited the room to go speak with Billy. I held my breath and slowly pushed open the door. Sean was hooked up to all kinds of tubes and wires. He had oxygen in his nose and Kaitlin had a strong hold on his right hand. I looked down at his right leg and saw two sparkling white crescent moons but other than that his dark ebony skin was the same. I didn't want too, but knew I had to, look at hisleft leg. Tears automatically sprung to my eyes. It looked as if he had been in a dog fight. There were gaping holes on three quarters of his leg. I watched as his body slowly tried to heal its self. The skin in one of the holes started to fill in. I walked across the room and sat in the chair on his left side. This is going to be a long night.

*Doug 's p.o.v.*

"I just don't know how she could do this to me Doug. I love her with every inch of my soul. She's the one for me I know it,"Gabe said as the tears rolled down his cheeks. I did my best not to roll my eyes. Pathetic human, but he will serve a cause. I'm going to have her to myself. Also note to self, next time I decide to impersonate a human I need to come up with a better name than Doug. Lillian is to be mine and I've known it since the moment Isaw her in the forest.

"How about this Gabe? I will personally hurt some of the ones she cares about so she'd have no choice but come back to you." His eyes got wide as saucers.

"You would really do that for me Doug ?" I smiled my most convincing smile.
"But of course Gabe what are friends for?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long wow mibba has changed so much!! hope you enjoy the new chapter