You're All I Ever Wanted

Talkin to myself

Lillis pov

I awoke to the sound of Kaitlin quietly whispering into Sean's ear. I looked at him and he was still sleeping peacefully . Iwonder if he's in any pain. I shouldn't be thinking that way but its like a reflex. It hurts to think about my brother being mangled, but what lead him to run off on his own? Why did he not pay attention to the smell of a leech as they like to put it? There's only one person that can answer that and he's out of it. But there is two other people that can tell me why he was upset. I looked over at Kaitlin and her eyes have not left Sean, well that I know of. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She jerked as if she had awaken from a trance.

"I'm going to check on mom I'll be back soon." She nodded then her eyes went back to Sean.

I walked out ofthe room and Quil and Embry were still sitting outside of the room, throughout all of the commotion I hadn't even noticed we were in Jake's room. Hey speaking of Jake, where is he? Ilooked at Embry, he was sitting on the couch barefoot and in nothing but jean shorts. I can't believe he cut all of his thick black hair off but he looks better now. I smiled to myself when I thought of how Kaitlin used to practically obsess over him before we got here but then she met Sean and that was it. I'm so happy they found each other, which brings me back to my point.

"Jake?"

"Patrol," they both said at the same time. I nodded and walked out of the front door and proceeded to walk to my house.Mom was sitting at the kitchen table crying her eyes out. I walked over to her trying to think of what to say about Sean. How do I convince her he's going to be able to walk and run again if I'm not 100% sure myself. Can he shift and if he does will he have a limp? Or holes in his leg? Well here goes nothing, I sat down at the table next to her and pulled her into my arms.

"Mom, Sean's going to be okay. He's a little banged up but he's going to pull through it. At the very worst he could possibly have a limp . I left him with Kaitlin, he's in good hands. When Jake, finds the bastard that did this he will probably kill him so don't worry." She lifted her head up and her eyes widened "My baby has been hurt !! Why didn't you tell me? This is all my fault! I should have never told him about his father!" She ran towards the door. Wait his father? If it was about dad why didn't she tell me too? I'm so confused.

"Mom wait!" I started to run after her when my cell phone rang.I looked down at the screen and it was a number I didn't know so I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hello ma'am is this Lillian Jackman?"
"Yessir it is may I ask who is calling?"
"This is Officer Reynolds of the Claremont Police Department, I have a few questions for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
read.comment. or whatever you do on this site now